A bug that's more like a nice feature

Discus and support A bug that's more like a nice feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. A bug that's more like a nice feature - Similar Threads - bug that's more

2. Conquistas do xbox live no windows 10 estao com bug de travamento !!! [Translation - Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Conquistas do xbox live no windows 10 estao com bug de travamento !!! [Translation - Xbox...: atualmente venho enfrentando esse tipo de bug em relação a conquistas da LIVE no Windows 10, o jogo em questão é o ASTRONEER mas este nao é o primeiro a apresentar tal bug, gostaria de algum...
  3. Installing a game on both external and internal HDD causes bugs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing a game on both external and internal HDD causes bugs?: Hello, Unsure if this is related to the game developer and/or its both xbox and game dev. In this game called "state of decay 2" I had the game installed on both - which caused a lot of bugs...
  4. State of decay 2 co-op bug!

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 co-op bug!: Hello! I've been playing with a friend SOD2 at multiplayer and we have a problem... As i enter his game 1-2 minutes later i can't see his character or either the other characters in the base or...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App login bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App login bug: Brother is currently having a bug with the app, where when he signs in, it just asks him to sign in again. Making it impossible to login. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? submitted by...
  6. Dead By Daylight Visual Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight Visual Bug: I recently purchased dead by daylight and started playing as a killer, I regularly watch Ohmwrecker and other youtubers play the game as well and noticed a discrepancy, one that seemed to give me...
  7. Games Pass Ultimate bug

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games Pass Ultimate bug: So i recently bought ultimate for the gold as i did not have any and i wanted it for the sales that were going on. So i buy it and when i go to buy the game i wanted it says you cant process it....
  8. More infos on the bugged audio + a question

in XboX Insiders
    More infos on the bugged audio + a question: After playing a lot of time with those bugs and restarting my console aprox. 10 times per day i discovered the bugs arent in audio but more in the console to controller communication because...
  9. Bugs and more Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs and more Bugs: I've played most of the game without incident on veteran, going back to do missions on easy to get intel. Twice I've had doors or passages that don't prompt you to open them, resulting in failed...
  10. Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE: To reproduce this bug it requires two prerequisites: 1. You must play a daily challenge that uses one of the predefined boards and leaves tiles unplayed (such as lightning tiles). 2. The...