A bug that's more like a nice feature

Discus and support A bug that's more like a nice feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. A bug that's more like a nice feature - Similar Threads - bug that's more

2. Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox: Just reporting again the bug that appears when you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect to the power. It's the 5th update that I had reported this bug. I use my Xbox whit...
  3. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  4. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

in XboX Insiders
    4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug: Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the...
  5. Horrible Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible Bug: I am currently facing a problem where I cannot sign into anything, my xbox is on the beta version of the program which means it will get bugs but a bug of this manner is really bad because I cant...
  6. Controller's bug continues appearing

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug continues appearing: I had already reported this bug three ASA updates before since it appears for first time and it continues appearing every update. Now, I found other similar error with this new update (08/08/19)....
  7. Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved PC Music Bug: I've been playing the microsoft version of ark on my pc so I can play with my friends but I keep encountering the same issue with music, the combat music isn't working and a few other triggers for...
  8. More infos on the bugged audio + a question

in XboX Insiders
    More infos on the bugged audio + a question: After playing a lot of time with those bugs and restarting my console aprox. 10 times per day i discovered the bugs arent in audio but more in the console to controller communication because...
  9. Bugs and more Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs and more Bugs: I've played most of the game without incident on veteran, going back to do missions on easy to get intel. Twice I've had doors or passages that don't prompt you to open them, resulting in failed...
  10. Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE: To reproduce this bug it requires two prerequisites: 1. You must play a daily challenge that uses one of the predefined boards and leaves tiles unplayed (such as lightning tiles). 2. The...