A bug that's more like a nice feature

Discus and support A bug that's more like a nice feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. A bug that's more like a nice feature - Similar Threads - bug that's more

2. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on: A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all because the microphone was muted. Does anyone else have this issue? I have "Turn mic on by default...
  3. Metro Exodus is glitching and bugging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus is glitching and bugging: Hi. I've played with Metro Exodus and I experienced bugs and glitches with it. I don't know what to do to solve the problem. When I look up to the sky I can see a black texture glitch or bug....
  4. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  5. Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.: I'm currently traveling and have been using the console companion app to show games on my laptop screen as the place I'm staying at doesn't have a TV. Everything was going fine until the update...
  6. [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly: Hello, I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and while trying to submit feedback the On Screen Keyboard isn't functioning as it should. While using my controller to type it autocorrects, and then...
  7. Follower bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Follower bug: I recently reached 2000 followers on xbox but its not allowing me to surpass that number of followers. Ive been stuck at that amount for a month now and when I get a new follower it does not go up...
  8. More infos on the bugged audio + a question

in XboX Insiders
    More infos on the bugged audio + a question: After playing a lot of time with those bugs and restarting my console aprox. 10 times per day i discovered the bugs arent in audio but more in the console to controller communication because...
  9. Bugs and more Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs and more Bugs: I've played most of the game without incident on veteran, going back to do missions on easy to get intel. Twice I've had doors or passages that don't prompt you to open them, resulting in failed...
  10. Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE: To reproduce this bug it requires two prerequisites: 1. You must play a daily challenge that uses one of the predefined boards and leaves tiles unplayed (such as lightning tiles). 2. The...