A bug that's more like a nice feature

Discus and support A bug that's more like a nice feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jun 15, 2019
  2. F5 Penguin Win User

Xbox one x YouTube GLITCH FIX

Nice find. Definitely report any bugs you see by using the Report a Bug feature on your console. That way, little things like this can be fixed moving forward.
  3. Bacardi Bocaj Win User

Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

Would’ve been nice to include where i can find the bug feedback feature in your response
  4. DEFan3.... Win User

How do you play Madden franchise? Anybody play it like me? I bet not

I agree with you about the announcer. It seems like more of a bug in the game they need to fix for next year (like the bug that has all live games on Thanksgiving now). I would agree though a new announcer would be really nice.
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Video: New Friends App and Multiplayer Features for Xbox Live on Xbox One

They need to start releasing videos like this on a weekly basis. It would be nice to go more in depth with some of the features.
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Hulu Log-in issues.

more than likely it is caused by the preview program, and you would need to use the report bug feature to help the team get to it. That is unfortunately the downside to being in the program, but part of being in it is to make sure that bugs get reported
Thema:

1. A bug that's more like a nice feature - Similar Threads - bug that's more

2. Can I repair my Xbox after it was bug bombed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I repair my Xbox after it was bug bombed?: A couple weeks ago me and my family bug bombed our house but my Xbox was not covered, so when came back to my house and attempted to press the power button, the Xbox made a quieter version of the...
  3. I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates)

in XboX Insiders
    I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates): [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  4. Party Invite Bugged, Won’t Join Party

in XboX Insiders
    Party Invite Bugged, Won’t Join Party: Whenever I’m invited to a party, the home screen pops up blank, and just sits there until it fixes itself. It doesn’t join the party either. Does anybody else have this issue in Alpha? submitted...
  5. [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] The Touryst - black screen, won’t load after pressing “A” to start: Alpha Skip Ahead- Running OS version 10.0.19041.4025 Launch The Touryst. Get the splash screen and prompt to press “A” to start. Then dropped into a black screen, no further action... Rebooted...
  6. Can I delete cod digital then re upload it as I think it has a bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete cod digital then re upload it as I think it has a bug: Can i delete call of duty digital download as im sure it has a bug tben re upload or do i have to buy again 6908493e-d8ae-4401-ab30-337c530078f0
  7. When reporting a bug, am I only allowed to report bugs related to insider content?

in XboX Insiders
    When reporting a bug, am I only allowed to report bugs related to insider content?: If I find a bug in a game, one that isn’t a beta from the insider hub, am I allowed to use the “report a problem” feature to quickly send a screen cap to the developers? Or is reporting a problem...
  8. More infos on the bugged audio + a question

in XboX Insiders
    More infos on the bugged audio + a question: After playing a lot of time with those bugs and restarting my console aprox. 10 times per day i discovered the bugs arent in audio but more in the console to controller communication because...
  9. Bugs and more Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs and more Bugs: I've played most of the game without incident on veteran, going back to do missions on easy to get intel. Twice I've had doors or passages that don't prompt you to open them, resulting in failed...
  10. Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE: To reproduce this bug it requires two prerequisites: 1. You must play a daily challenge that uses one of the predefined boards and leaves tiles unplayed (such as lightning tiles). 2. The...