A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard

Discus and support A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pretty self explanatory but if we could get looking for group features and a proper social hub within xcloud dashboard that’d be pretty neat submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheBlueSensei, Feb 12, 2020.

1. A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard

Pretty self explanatory but if we could get looking for group features and a proper social hub within xcloud dashboard that’d be pretty neat

submitted by /u/TheBlueSensei
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheBlueSensei, Feb 12, 2020
  2. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  3. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  4. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  5. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  6. Korxii Win User

Friends

Same Problem, cannot view friends, party chat, not a thing.
Thema:

A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard

1. A built in way to view friends/chat with friends in the xCloud dashboard - Similar Threads - built view friends

2. Built new gaming PC, now I can't access my game pass games or install new ones to that drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Built new gaming PC, now I can't access my game pass games or install new ones to that drive: I just built a new gaming PC and moved my storage devices over to my new PC. Now Xbox Game Pass is not seeing my games. I tried to reinstall the game on the same drive, but it will not allow me to...
  3. Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games

in XBoX on Windows
    Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games: I just built a new PC and migrated over my old HDD's with my game data. When I try to set the Gamepass app to read the HDD, I get the error message "This drive has apps from another device. To use...
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1): I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller. I tested min. possible deadzone of the sticks before any drift appears in Battlefield V & test software on PC. The controller comes with drift...
  5. xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my...: 请帮忙回答: 1. 内置电 没电后可以使用附带的usb线连接PC继续玩吗? 2. 使用usb线连接PC后电 会进行 电吗? 如果会,那么边玩边 电影响电 寿命吗? 感谢帮助! [Translate] Please help answer: 1. Can I continue to play with the included usb cable connection PC...
  6. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  7. 我的世界内置购买消失 (My world built-in purchase disappears)

in XBoX on Windows
    我的世界内置购买消失 (My world built-in purchase disappears): 我之前在我的世界内置市场里购买了一些地图、材质和皮肤,前段时间从测试版恢复至普通版,市场里原先购买过的全消失了 Translation: I used to buy some maps, materials, and skins in my built-in market in the world. I recovered from the beta to the regular...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  9. Не могу купить встроеную покупку. (Mod Translation: I can't buy a built-in purchase.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу купить встроеную покупку. (Mod Translation: I can't buy a built-in purchase.): Я покупаю встроеную покупку но мне выдаёт ошибку Изпользуйте другой способ оплаты.Не удалось получить авторизацию на эту покупку. Обратитесь к поствщику платежних услуг, чтобы получить...
  10. Why are Xbox One controllers so poorly built?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox One controllers so poorly built?: Without fault my last 4 Xbox one controllers no longer work via cable, and each has their own variety of buttons/bumpers not working or stuck. I just warrantied my last one, but I'm wondering if...