"A" button not working on 3 separate controllers with xbox series X after login.

Discus and support "A" button not working on 3 separate controllers with xbox series X after login. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help! The "A" button on my xbox series X does not work on 3 separate controllers (1 series x controller, 2 separate xbox one s controllers)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dekkboxx, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Dekkboxx
    Dekkboxx Guest

"A" button not working on 3 separate controllers with xbox series X after login.

Please help! The "A" button on my xbox series X does not work on 3 separate controllers (1 series x controller, 2 separate xbox one s controllers) after logging in. "A" button works before logging in and selecting an account, or skipping login. Called tech support and exhausted all troubleshooting steps and they gave me the link to post the issue here for the next step. Not great to try and get this console for over a year and now it doesn't work as a flagship console. Super bummed!

:)

Dekkboxx, Mar 4, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  3. Default_570 Win User

Controller Emulators

No problem, I have a Carbon Black Controller which is the model that comes with the Xbox Series X

controllers are sold separately as needed
  4. ClausReich Win User

Xbox Series X Sync button/synced controller stopped. Sync button must work as I am able to get to BIOS. Sync button wont blink.

In this case, it wouldn't be a bad idea to update your controller's firmware. You can do this on your Series X or your Windows 10 PC. To do it on the Series X, connect it using the USB cable and then go to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller. Then, select the Firmware version square, and then press Next to start the update process.

To do it on Windows 10, just download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. If you already have it installed, just run it. After opening the app, the procedure to update is the same one as on the Series X, press the "..." button and follow those steps.

Check if your controller works correctly after doing this.
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

personally i am not happy with the quality of the elite series controller: for such a high price it should be much more resistant. After less than 6 months mine series 1 started having stick issues (slow constant movement towards the left, alway), which
    is very annoying, and after 9 months Rb button started not to work. I hope series x controller will be better quality: i would pay 20 bucks more for a better quality controller
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

1. "A" button not working on 3 separate controllers with xbox series X after login. - Similar Threads - button working separate

2. Xbox Controller's X and Y button not working in Youtube App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller's X and Y button not working in Youtube App: Ever since yesterday, the X and Y buttons (backspace and spacing respectively) are not working at all. Is there a way to resolve this??? 03faab88-0606-46a2-8feb-ebcb646ec5f6
  3. Ambassador Sign-up Button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Ambassador Sign-up Button not working: Hello, I have been trying to sign up for xbox ambassadors and i've been unable to, when i click the "Become an Ambassador" button, nothing happens. Please let me know if there's a fix for this....
  4. My keyboard only works when the fn button is pressed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My keyboard only works when the fn button is pressed: Hello everyone, i have an issue with my keyboard. I started up my xbox and ps4 plugged in my keyboard and my keyboard did react on the ps4 or xbox (i have both) menu but not in games. It also...
  5. Sign in button on Xbox Game Pass doesn't work (Mac). Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in button on Xbox Game Pass doesn't work (Mac). Can anyone help?: Hello everyone. So, I just got an M1 Macbook Air recently, it's setup and everything. So, I've decided that I wanted to stream games on it as it is my most affordable option for gaming right now...
  6. Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix?: Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix? Or what the issue is? e5bf8b2b-5ded-4f31-bbe4-9297b8933ac6
  7. Help, Switch account button not working in PC Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, Switch account button not working in PC Xbox App.: I've been trying to sign out of an account on Xbox app, I've tried everything. I sign out, I go to sign in so I can sign into my new one and it prompts me to my current account that I do not want...
  8. Xbox series x elite 2 controller. Works to turn on system all other buttons stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x elite 2 controller. Works to turn on system all other buttons stopped working...: Per title I walked away from my system. The controller lost connection. When I came back into connection range buttons do not work on controller. Except for power button still turns on the system....
  9. Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Aim Button Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Aim Button Not Working: Yesterday I bought Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter for my Xbox One. I started the tutorial, but when it told me to use the left trigger button to aim, nothing happened. There doesn’t...
  10. Microsoft store install button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store install button not working: Hi, I recently reset my whole Computer and I was trying to redownload some of my games but whenever I press "install" nothing happens. I tried restarting my Computer and tried many solutions on...