“A” button occasionally unresponsive

Discus and support “A” button occasionally unresponsive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just recently I was playing Fallout 4 on my xbox one console and I set my controller down to take care of something, I came back and the “A” button was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spektra13, May 2, 2021.

1. Spektra13
    Spektra13 Guest

Just recently I was playing Fallout 4 on my xbox one console and I set my controller down to take care of something, I came back and the “A” button was unresponsive. This has happened to multiple controllers connected to my console. Is there anything that can be done to fix this or does this mean there is something wrong with my console and it needs to be fixed?

:)

Spektra13, May 2, 2021
  2. SleeperSyndrome Win User

Alarming Number of Freezes.

Not having too much trouble over here. Occasional unresponsive button, but that may be controller-related. Otherwise, pretty smooth launch so far.
  3. noid151 Win User

Xbox One controller Randomly dissects and reconnects during gameplay.

I have same issue, now experiencing mid session unresponsiveness with all buttons but home/logo button totally unresponsive. No disconnect message, just unresponsive. Any others?
  4. Cthoms81 Win User

Unresponsive button

Those have T8. But, I suggest just buying a new controller. Take them apart can damage it more.
  5. BarryChung11 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

Sadly, I have had them a few days now, they sure did wore, but for the worst, apart from A button being unresponsive, the sticky is gone but it is just plain unresponsive, and it is now affecting B button now.
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox One Controllers

What kind of problems? Connection issues, unresponsive buttons or what?
Thema:

1. “A” button occasionally unresponsive - Similar Threads - “A” button occasionally

2. Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly: So I played naruto ninja ultimate ninja storm recently. Every time I connect the controller to my PC with Bluetooth, the view button and right stick don't work properly and it always asks me to...
  3. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  4. MY Xbox 360 "wired" gamepad wont input A button and am trying to fix ONCE in for all

in XBoX on Windows
    MY Xbox 360 "wired" gamepad wont input A button and am trying to fix ONCE in for all: MY Xbox 360 "wired" gamepad wont input A button and am trying to fix ONCE in for all note: you can send tecicnal info about how to fix internals as i do have the gamepad taken apart...
  5. does clicking the "Buy to own" button on Minecraft in the Microsoft store gives you a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    does clicking the "Buy to own" button on Minecraft in the Microsoft store gives you a full...: I am trying to buy minecraft java with a microsoft giftcard so I went to the store and found Minecraft. There was an install button and a buy to own button. Does buy to own, using a microsoft gift...
  6. Suggestion: Put Xbox full shutdown option when I hold the xbox button

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Put Xbox full shutdown option when I hold the xbox button: Suggestion: Put Xbox full shutdown option when I hold the xbox button submitted by /u/Fickle-Competition32 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...: I've had this controller since it came out, and the issue has persisted in all those months since then. As described in the title, the controller, when in bluetooth, is not recognized as an xbox...
  8. New xbox controllers button fix. (series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox controllers button fix. (series X): Is there any good working fix known? I mean I am already sending a controller in for the 4th time hoping to get a controller where the buttons really work. This is really getting annoying. I...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Button mapping is wrong on PC on BT

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Button mapping is wrong on PC on BT: I'll almost literally copy and paste a post from other user that has the same problem than me with other game: I bought the Xbox Series X new controller a couple of days ago. The problem I have...
  10. Media Player changes video occasionally when xbox button is pushed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player changes video occasionally when xbox button is pushed.: Occasionally while I am watching a video on media player I will pause the video and stop to check my friends list. Ever since the update there have been multiple occasions where I have pressed the...