A certain magical index season 2 complete series

Discus and support A certain magical index season 2 complete series in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering if a certain magical index season 2 box set with all 24 episodes will be coming out like season 1 did... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wolf rageing, Jul 8, 2019.

1. wolf rageing
    wolf rageing Guest

I was wondering if a certain magical index season 2 box set with all 24 episodes will be coming out like season 1 did

:)

wolf rageing, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi wolf rageing,

We noticed that you had another post of this exact nature and were given some assistance there,

A certain magical index season 2

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation
    decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for posting here in the Xbox Forums. Regarding your question about the contents of A Certain Magical
    Index (Simuldub)
    and how the seasons will be sold, you may wish to contact Microsoft Store Support as we here in the forums lack the necessary tools to directly see how the Microsoft Store will be releasing these items.

Contact Microsoft Store Support

In an effort to further assist you, I'll be relocating your thread to our Movies, Music & TV (for Xbox Video) forums to see if you may receive further information from the participants or support there directly.

I hope this helps you get to the answers you need!

Have a great day!
  4. J0hnsta115 Win User

I may be wrong, but as I understand it that is the second half of season 3. However, you can also find the previous episodes/seasons by going to the overview tab and scrolling to "other seasons" on any page for the series.
  5. wolf rageing Win User

I'm asking if season 2 is going to be like season one and have all 24 in one box instead of part 1 and part 2with 13 each
  6. J0hnsta115 Win User

Season 2 can be found on the microsoft store
    here
    and
    here
    (first 12 episodes and second 12 episodes, respectively). Season 3 is also available for purchase in a similar manner, and can be found other "other seasons" on the same pages in the overview tab
Thema:

1. A certain magical index season 2 complete series - Similar Threads - certain magical index

2. I can't play certain roblox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain roblox games: Hi i am unable to play some games in roblox when i try to play them a message pops up saying tha i was unable to join the game error code 103 please help me fix this problem....
  3. Unable To Add A Certain Friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been...
  4. My installation keeps stopping at a certain point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My installation keeps stopping at a certain point: My installation keeps stopping at a certain point. 3a96ae3d-c217-48ce-9d59-0e2125755969
  5. cant install certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install certain games: I cant install games that need admin permissions. i get the error code 0x80070005. i am the only admin on my pc. with 2 games ive tried it stops at 100% and with 1 game i believe frostpunk it...
  6. Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BrunoFernandes2 [link] [comments]
  7. Certain Games Crashing to Homescreen

in XboX Insiders
    Certain Games Crashing to Homescreen: Currently 2 games (Modern Warfare, Smite), cannot get past the initial load screen. Apex and Rocket League boot and play no problem. It started with Smite kicking me from Main Menu to Xbox...
  8. Cannot Open Certain Apps (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Open Certain Apps (Alpha Ring): Like the title says. I am on the latest Alpha Ring update on an OG One and for the last two/three updates, I have not been able to open certain apps. Most notably Disney+, Vudu, Amazon Prime...
  9. Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.: Xbox pause and xbox play no longer work on the Amazon video application(only one I've noticed so far). The XBox receives the command and responds "can't do that here" which would make sense in a...
  10. Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...: Hello. I am making this post just in case anyone in Microsoft wants to have a look at an issue that has been going on for months with no fix. There is no other place to report problems with...