a cricket like sound is coming from my Xbox one s

Discus and support a cricket like sound is coming from my Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox one s is making a 'cricket' sound and i was wondering if it could be serious. i think it is coming from the fan... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SYDNEYSWANS15, Jun 19, 2017.

1. a cricket like sound is coming from my Xbox one s

my Xbox one s is making a 'cricket' sound and i was wondering if it could be serious. i think it is coming from the fan

:)

SYDNEYSWANS15, Jun 19, 2017
  2. BritishGirlx
    BritishGirlx Guest
    Xbox one making a noise

Ive only just notice this, but after about 30mins of turning my xbox one on i hear like a cricket sound coming from the xbox, i think its the fan, should i sent it in for a repair or could it be dust .. i think it started after the this months update ...

BritishGirlx, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Strange cricket-like sound from my Console.

Master Chief Collection took me 6 hours to download, from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM.

JLtheStoneWall, Jun 19, 2017
  4. a cricket like sound is coming from my Xbox one s

Nothing to worry about because it happens to me.

vSnoWy ReCo1lzz, Aug 2, 2017
  5. vSnoWy ReCo1lzz Win User

Nothing to worry about because it happens to me.
  6. JLtheStoneWall Win User

Strange cricket-like sound from my Console.

Maybe this will be useful for someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcrcT6JATo
  7. DeadFall526 Win User

Yea I dont have anything like that. I dont have a lot of money and this system was a treat to me and I dont regret buying it but it is becoming a hassle. BTW you seem like a nice guy, mind if I add you to my small friends list ?
  8. DeadFall526 Win User

Just a quick update, so the sound got more intense and louder so I just buckled and took it all back to Gamestop, Here is the crappy thing, the console was one of the white limited editions MMC ones so of course they didnt have anymore when I went to exchange
    it. *SIGH* thats not what upsets me, what upsets me is having to go through all the shennanigans of hooking up the system and setting up the internet adapter and BAM BING BAM all my games now need to be re-downloaded and installed. While I am grateful they
    let me do a even exchange across the board I still feel like crap because of all the stuff I lost. I wonder if MS would give me some kind of compensation, do you guys know if they do that ? all this trouble, not sure if its worth it.
  9. JLtheStoneWall Win User

For games such as The Master Chief Collection, will it read each game separately? When placing my hand on the part of the X1's casing which houses the disc drive, I am sometimes able to feel the optical disc drive functioning. However, at other times I cannot,
    which means that the ODD has likely become unrequired (for the most part) at that point in my playtime, I suppose.
Thema:

1. a cricket like sound is coming from my Xbox one s - Similar Threads - cricket sound coming

2. Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cricket 19 Windows 10[XBox app on PC with Game Pass] - "failed to load match in progress,...: Hi, I'll keep it brief and I hope that someone can help: [img] This is causing me to have to restart every game if I exit mid-way through a session. I've tried everything; uninstalling,...
  3. Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 19 loading then going back to Home Screen on xbox: Hi my son is trying to play cricket 19 on Xbox one it loads then goes back to Home Screen on Xbox. We have done a clear the cache thing and unplugged and plugged back in and deleted and...
  4. Chirping/cricket sound from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chirping/cricket sound from xbox one s: I have this problem sort of with my xbox one s. I hear very loud chirping noice during my gaming. It come and goes sometimes but it is mostly there. When I finish gaming and go back to home screen...
  5. Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console not working: Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console. The game is installed, but when i start the game i an getting a black screen. I tried multiple console restarts and game restarts....
  6. New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S fan noise - sounds like crickets: Hi there, I bought and got my new xbox one s 'star wars bundle' last week and set it up yesterday evening but after going through set-up and everything I've noticed its been making this almost...
  7. Strange cricket-like sound from my Console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange cricket-like sound from my Console.: My 500GB console was nearly silent, well you could hear the fan humming if you put your ear right up to it. I've just recently got the 1TB model, I've noticed the fan is a little louder, maybe...
  8. Xbox ONE started make a noise that sounds like a cricket chirp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE started make a noise that sounds like a cricket chirp.: I don't know exactly when it started, maybe a few weeks ago, but I wanted to know if this is something worth worrying about. It goes away if I move my Xbox but then slowly comes back over time. I...
  9. Anyone have a QUIET SS Overdrive white console? No cricket sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone have a QUIET SS Overdrive white console? No cricket sounds: Over in the support forums alot of users, myself included, are hearing a cricket like sound from the system during gameplay and idle. Looking for any members that have a quiet console, either...
  10. My Xbox One makes a cricket like sound. Is this a serious problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One makes a cricket like sound. Is this a serious problem?: It's been doing it periodically ever since I got the Day 1 edition at launch. It doesn't happen all time time and I never thought much of it, but now I am wondering if this is an early sign of a...