A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, If I upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, when the subscription ends, ¿Can I join only to Xbox Live Gold? ¿Or it's Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nando0201, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Nando0201
    Nando0201 Guest

Hi everyone,

If I upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, when the subscription ends, ¿Can I join only to Xbox Live Gold? ¿Or it's Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or nothing? Thanks for your attention.

:)

Nando0201, Jun 12, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

4. Nando0201 Win User

Hi ,

I think its best to speak to a Microsoft Agent about this. From reading what you posted I get that once you switch to Game Pass Ultimate you can't convert back to the previous membership. What region are you in?
    Hi Allebas,

How can I contact with a Microsoft Agent? I want to be sure before buying this promotion and I don't see clear. I'm from Spain. Thank you.

Here is the link to request a call backhttps://support.xbox.com/es-es.

****select Xbox one

****contact us

*****xbox one

****see other options

****account management

****subscription changes

****show contact info

*****request a call back

Also, you speak to a live agent via chat if you select that option

I have just contacted. They told me that, when the subscription ends, you can suscribe to any service, without restrictions. I asked if the policy about that could change, but they don't know for the moment. If anyone else could contact to know about that
    it would be perfect.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You can always go back to any service you want. I have had specific subscriptions in the past and changed them back to different ones, and had no issues. Let us know if you have any more questions with this. :)
  6. Nando0201 Win User

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?
Thema:

1. A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - doubt Game Pass

2. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  3. Duvida sobre luz do game -[Translation - Doubt about game Light]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duvida sobre luz do game -[Translation - Doubt about game Light]: Quando video game esta ligado a luz fica piscando qual motivo ? -[Translation - When video game is turned on the light flashes what reason?] 72f91981-3e9e-47ad-b431-d408ae2408d1
  4. Doubt About Downloaded Games When Subscribing to LIVE from XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt About Downloaded Games When Subscribing to LIVE from XBOX: Friends, I needed to get a question about XBOX Live, I have an XBOX One S, and I recently acquired in Brazil the access to Live in my country's currency, which is R$ 149.90 per year, if I download...
  5. A doubt I have about a chipy game that I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A doubt I have about a chipy game that I buy: Buy the call of duty black ops 2 for my xbox 360 chipiado and when I want to install it, instead of going out install, its price comes out in the store. Maybe I did not answer because it is a...
  6. buying games doubts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying games doubts: why do i have to ingress a credit card for downloading a free demo game of FIFA16? 1b9a4c35-38fe-40d5-910b-8189a965a58e
  7. DOUBTS "GAMES WITH GOLD"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOUBTS "GAMES WITH GOLD": 1 - While you subscribe gold free games I downloaded remain available to play, or after 1 year, that is, when you renew your subscription, they are unavailable? 2 - Do you have a Xbox 360 game...
  8. A doubt about xbox's games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A doubt about xbox's games: Hello guys, this is my first topic here, so please forgive me if i've made something wrong, and also for my bad english, I'm from Brazil. I am wondering, I have a lot of game's discs that i've...
  9. digital games doubt

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital games doubt: (sorry for my mistakes in English I am from Latin America and I am not good at English) hello, one question. digital games for xbox one. once removed from the hard drive. can be reinstalled?...
  10. Home Gold and game sharing doubts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Gold and game sharing doubts: Hello! I am reading a lot about the Home Gold features here on the forum and I have a question. Let's take two people, A and B, both have a Gold subscription. A goes to B, sets B's ONE as Home and...