A Dusty Xbox one how do I clean

Discus and support A Dusty Xbox one how do I clean in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help cleaning the dust 317f04f2-0f40-463b-a350-b5c5ac95de5a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The dovah man, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

1. A Dusty Xbox one how do I clean

I need help cleaning the dust

:)

The dovah man, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

My console was out of warranty when I cleaed it myself it wasn't very difficult. If your console is in warranty however you may be able to get it serviced under warranty
  3. Pain130798 Win User

You should take it to a microsoft store
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Man,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
  5. FwRudiger Win User

Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it

I had this and fixed it by cleaning the fan at the back. Hasnt done it since. Checked how dusty they at the back. Get the hoover pipe on it.
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

Anyone else run their Xbox 24hours?

Yeah, I know all about a dusty house. I smoke but only outside and we are clean, still the dust comes. Think it's to do with having an open fire up until the other year, that thing was nice but caused a lot of dust, so even though the chimney is capped,
    it still causes extra dust.

The xbox and TV etc are easy enough to keep clean, having to clean out a dusty pc becomes annoying though.
Thema:

1. A Dusty Xbox one how do I clean - Similar Threads - Dusty clean

2. Suggestion to Clean Inactive Gamertags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion to Clean Inactive Gamertags: Hey all, I usually go by Piptendo, but as you can see, I'm stuck with a nasty "x" in front of my name because a user has created an account named "PipTenDo" with no observable activity...
  3. Xbox One keeps shutting off after cleaning and purchasing new power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps shutting off after cleaning and purchasing new power supply: I recently started playing online again after about 10 month absence and I noticed when playing online with friends in a party, my Xbox would randomly power off. I cleaned the little bit of dust...
  4. Best way to clean my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to clean my console?: Hi, I have a simple question: What is the best way to clean dust out of my console? I have heard from some that it is not a good idea to use compressed air and simple logic tells me not to use...
  5. Clean Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clean Xbox One S: How can i clean my xbox One s from dust? With a microfiber cloth? which type of cloth? db9551e7-5fb2-4630-966c-dbe3031f6dfa
  6. Limpeza Xbox One [Xbox One Cleaning]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Limpeza Xbox One [Xbox One Cleaning]: Aonde tem um técnico especializado para Limpeza interna de Xbox One? [Translation - Where do you have a specialized technician for Xbox One internal cleaning?] a70f8c5c-31d6-4243-97f1-483e4e412775
  7. How to clean the touch sensor on my Xbox One ( on the outside )

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean the touch sensor on my Xbox One ( on the outside ): So lately I've noticed that the touch sensor is dirty on my Xbox one. I was just wondering if I can just get a towel that is just a bit wet and wipe the sensor? 0dd40d4e-4503-44f2-8bc2-d986d990c8b9
  8. I'm trying to clean up my Xbox One windows 10 application.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to clean up my Xbox One windows 10 application.: I'm trying to clean up my Xbox One windows 10 application, can anyone tell me how to remove all the junk? I don't want to be advertised useless [Mod Removed - Profanity] on a system I paid for. I...
  9. Clean up the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clean up the store: I'm finding Xbox store harder to navigate. All game editions, deluxe and addons etc.. should be put under one title. Low quality games should be restricted to a separate section....
  10. Dusty Monster 923

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dusty Monster 923: My computer freezes up when I do your puzzles--very frustrating! 1ea39831-02e7-4d8e-b4e5-c2a874deb40d