A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub.

Discus and support A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I notice that when reporting problems on Windows via the Xbox Insider App for play tests (ones that are live on both platforms at the same time), on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeverellPhoenix, Oct 11, 2021.

1. A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub.

I notice that when reporting problems on Windows via the Xbox Insider App for play tests (ones that are live on both platforms at the same time), on Windows you can view your reports and others can even vote on them to indicate a common problem.

From what I can tell and to my knowledge over the eight years I’ve been in the program, this has never existed on the console Xbox Insiders App.

I think this would be quite useful in showcasing common problems that folks are experiencing during play tests. Or at least, have problems reported on Xbox also show up on the feedback hub in the Windows Xbox Insider app.

Is this something the team has considered adding to Xbox play tests as well?

For example, currently the MSFS SU6 beta is live but under an NDA so external discussion is not allowed. On Windows it can easily be seen what some of the glaring and common issues are from the feedback hub and number of votes; finding common problems on the Xbox version seems to be more difficult since this option does not exist on this platform and relies on everyone submitting their own individual report, which is also unlikely in most cases. Allowing other participants on Xbox to also vote on feedback could highlight more common issues.

Thoughts?

Cheers

submitted by /u/PeverellPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

/u/PeverellPhoenix, Oct 11, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Display bug in latest version of Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10

3. Ethan B. Win User

Apps not working since 8/4 update

Hey ABE,

Since this is from an Insider Preview, I'm afraid this may be an inherent issue with the build and you'll have to send feedback through the Feedback Hub in order to let Microsoft and other Insiders like yourself know about this issue.

Hit Windows key + F to open the Feedback Hub and let them know all about it.

Hope this helps.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

New Dashboard is causing issues.

If the console is in an Insiders Build ring it's likely already installed, it'd be in My Games & Apps > Apps > Xbox Insiders Hub; though that is not guaranteed, it could have been removed, and thus would be available in the store. I know in the
    testing there were a few versions of the redesign they were working on, and I'm not sure if they've settled on one or are still reaching out for feedback on the design, as opposed to bug testing, but you're still more than welcome to submit your feedback via
    the Xbox Insiders hub.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Sugestão [Translate] Suggestion

6. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10, Xbox, and Xbox Insider Hub sign in errors

Hi,

If you have issues with Xbox Insider, you can raise this to our Xbox Insider Support team using the Feedback hub in Windows 10. You may refer to this

link
    about how to report an Xbox Insider on Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thema:

A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub.

1. A “feedback hub” for play tests like there is on the Windows Xbox Insider Hub. - Similar Threads - “feedback hub” play

2. Xbox game pass feedback ideal hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass feedback ideal hub: Dragon Ball Xenoverse DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 life is strange true colors red wings aces of the sky deadcore lonely mountains downhill through the darkest of times gas guzzlers extreme elden ring...
  3. Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ideal feedback ideas: divided by sheep lost horizon 2 rumble roses xx hot wheels world best drive mxgp 2 the official motorcross videogame the polar express shadow warrior 3 disco elysium test drive unlimited solar...
  4. Xbox game pass ideal hub feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ideal hub feedback: I am bread the forgotten city party hard 2 alien fireteam elite riptide gp renegade marvel puzzle quest evil genius 2 world domination bedlam f1 2021 motogp 21 hot wheels unleashed Sam & max save...
  5. "other" option for feedback is broken.

in XboX Insiders
    "other" option for feedback is broken.: in the windows 10 program, when you quit playing a game, via the cloud service, it asks for feedback, and if at any point you click, "other" the feedback window just closes out without letting you...
  6. How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...

in XboX Insiders
    How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...: I tried to play Sable several times and ever after 5-10 minutes in game, the display turns black but i am still able to continue playing, so it seems like the game keeps running, only the...
  7. Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I'm a huge fan of the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It's the best controller I've ever owned, and it's the only controller I'm comfortable using for the FPS genre (as a lifelong PC kb+m player)....
  8. (new) Xbox Console Streaming black screen after submitting feedback

in XboX Insiders
    (new) Xbox Console Streaming black screen after submitting feedback: So, First of all. I was checking the new update of the Xbox app on PC to check cloud gaming, but since my country is not supported I only have access to the console streaming. First thing I...
  9. Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback?

in XboX Insiders
    Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback?: Hey guys, just wondering if logs are kept or accessible anywhere of feedback provided through the insider hub? I really want to reference an old suggestion that I entered that falls in line with...
  10. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...