A Few Bugs When Editing Club Details [Xbox App] (iOS13)

Discus and support A Few Bugs When Editing Club Details [Xbox App] (iOS13) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was recently using the Xbox App for iOS 13 (on iPhone SE 2020) and noticed a few bugs when trying to edit the details for the club that was generated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LetsBeChillx, Jun 28, 2020.

1. LetsBeChillx
    LetsBeChillx Guest

I was recently using the Xbox App for iOS 13 (on iPhone SE 2020) and noticed a few bugs when trying to edit the details for the club that was generated for my Minecraft Realm purchased recently. Here is a list of what I noticed:

-Crash after selecting “games I prefer to play” and pressing “done”

-Cannot access keyboard in “Add Tags”, cannot add tags

-Cannot post photos

On top of that, it seems I cannot find the bug report/feedback section with the Xbox App itself, therefore I am having to make this post here. I feel that is another bug itself, but I thought I just wanted to mention it.

:)

LetsBeChillx, Jun 28, 2020
  2. LetsBeChillx Win User

-Cannot post photos

EDIT: Not a bug, just an issue with phone permissions. Has been resolved
  3. NordicNorseman Win User

Absolute dark after knocking out a block

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...

Since you dont belong to any club could be just a bug in the app. There is any update pending to the app?
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

XBox App on IOS wont work

Are your Apps up to date? Cause I'm running iOS13 public beta 2 on an iPhone 7 Plus and have no problems. Also have no problems on my iPad Mini 2 running iOS12.4.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Controller

Hi,

The design lab controllers work on the same devices as regular and Elite controllers, this includes iPhone (iOS13 and above), Android, Windows 10 and Xbox One. They will also work on Series X when it releases later this year.
Thema:

1. A Few Bugs When Editing Club Details [Xbox App] (iOS13) - Similar Threads - Few Bugs Editing

2. Console shutdown After a few minutes of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shutdown After a few minutes of game: i have a problem with my console. Lately I have noticed that my xbox automatically turns off after a couple of minutes of play (usually no more than 5/10 min), this problem I have recently and it...
  3. Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes: When i join a party on pc after a few minutes everyone in my party goes quiet and then i get a invite to my own party. and when everyone goes quiet i look at the party and it says everyone is...
  4. Twitch App not streaming from console. Stream starts but ends after a few seconds.

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App not streaming from console. Stream starts but ends after a few seconds.: I try to start a stream from the app since dashboard streaming is gone. the stream starts but after about 5-10 seconds it stops streaming. I am trying to do the new DNS trick with Lightstream...
  5. Few achievements are bugged/won’t unlock PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Few achievements are bugged/won’t unlock PLEASE HELP: Hi, this is my first post. I’m desperate for some insight or an answer, had no luck anywhere else. Here’s my problem, several achievements won’t unlock for me. HOWEVER, the first time they should...
  6. We happy few: bug filling motilene bucket / Faraday cage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We happy few: bug filling motilene bucket / Faraday cage: Anyone can help with a bug I have? I can't fill the bucket with motilene. When it fills it still shows empty in the game. I tried restarting and deleted and reinstalled the game. Still not solved....
  7. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Reporting a few bugs.. hopefully they can be fixed in a patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting a few bugs.. hopefully they can be fixed in a patch?: Feel bad reporting bugs for a game I'm really enjoying, but thought you might want to know. It'd be great if they could be fixed. - Apostrophes appear as a small square - a font issue. I think it...
  9. The Xbox app is so close to being awesome now! A few remaining bugs/issues.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app is so close to being awesome now! A few remaining bugs/issues.....: For me, there's just a handful of bugs/niggles left: - 1. On my 2,560 x 1,440 monitor, when I use the "Shrink" option, the app shrinks but has a small gap along the left edge of the screen and a...
  10. A FEW BUGS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A FEW BUGS: The game just came out i know but letting everyone know about the bugs will get them fixed faster. theirs a few that i have noticed in general the hunger bars deplete unusually fast. it feels like...