A Few Errors

Discus and support A Few Errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently been getting a couple of errors like saying "Xbox On" the console usually doesnt recognize me (and yes I do have that feature turned on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillyMaysHere3, Apr 19, 2014.

1. A Few Errors

Recently been getting a couple of errors like saying "Xbox On" the console usually doesnt recognize me (and yes I do have that feature turned on the xbox and I have tried recalibrating the microphone and Kinect". I also noticed sometimes when using gestures
    for the Kinect the small hand thats suppose to be on the screen is invisible and I can only see the outlined box it should be on top of. And when turning on the console the first time going into Recent players in the Friends app the screen goes black for a
    second and then continues like normal. So far those are the only errors I have been experiencing so far.

:)

BillyMaysHere3, Apr 19, 2014
  2. Trouble connecting to Xbox Live

Having same issue. Connects fine every time. Disconnects in a few minutes everytime. Connection test has no errors.

TaughtWand901, Apr 19, 2014
  3. BAKER PHONK
    BAKER PHONK Guest
    XBOS1005 e383b690-e732-4500-b7d4-0a1504309612

yeah i bought 3 months of gold and a 20€ gift card a few days ago and i've been getting errors since

BAKER PHONK, Apr 19, 2014
  4. ALPINGEIST
    ALPINGEIST Guest

A Few Errors

Try and reposition your Kinect senor according to the Xbox One recommended setup. This could potentially happen if your to close of way to far.

ALPINGEIST, May 11, 2014
  5. ALPINGEIST Win User

A Few Errors

Try and reposition your Kinect senor according to the Xbox One recommended setup. This could potentially happen if your to close of way to far.
  6. DropkickPenguin Win User

4oD not working

Getting same error, been like this for a few days now.
  7. Hitman897119 Win User

Error 03-80-00

Oh and this error is not for all games just a few like Skyrim and Oblivion.
  8. StR4Ng3 Win User

Just Cause 2 code (with just cause 3 purchase)

I saw i received a code few hours ago but it is not working...it asks me to report the error code to a link but it doesnt recognize the error code
  9. jokerwas23 Win User

Error code Status code: 80072EE2

As soon as sign in to my profile it spins for a few minutes and then i received the error
Thema:

A Few Errors

1. A Few Errors - Similar Threads - Few Errors

2. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't...
  3. Error Code: 0x800488FC "We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x800488FC "We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes...": Unable to sign in for the past 30 minutes as of 8:45 pm EST. I am using a Xbox One X running OS Version 10.0.17134.4071 (rs4_release_xbox_dev_1806.180802-1822). I signed into my account at...
  4. Gears Of War 4 (Windows 10 App) won't start after a few days (closes without error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 4 (Windows 10 App) won't start after a few days (closes without error): Hi guys! I read about many people having problems with the download of Gears Of War 4, but that isn't an issue for me. What's happening is that my app won't start after a few days. The screen...
  5. Error FH601 - after few months of playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error FH601 - after few months of playing a game: Hello. I have this problem on my pc and i don't know how to fix it. I can't instal Windows Media Componensts - Windows 10 Education N 080fd8a9-ad70-4df4-a1ae-0ecd1d6868d6
  6. Error Code: 0x80072f8f Can't sign into xboxlive please try again ina few mins or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x80072f8f Can't sign into xboxlive please try again ina few mins or ...: Error Code: 0x80072f8f Can't sign into xboxlive please try again ina few mins or accountlive.com.Signin: 0x80072f8f 5222befa-f0a4-4141-b91f-897d9f998f41
  7. Sorry, we've encountered an error. Please try again in a few minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, we've encountered an error. Please try again in a few minutes.: "Sorry, we've encountered an error. Please try again in a few minutes." I have XboxOne only a few weeks old. Recently I'm often getting the above message, and it refers me to XboxOne Help. What...
  8. Xbox one gets stuck on green loading screen, turns black for a few minutes then gives error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one gets stuck on green loading screen, turns black for a few minutes then gives error ...: The error code it gives is. 8027025a which is when you try to sign in or start an xbox one app. All the tutorials that teach you how to fix it, you need to be able to go through settings and...
  9. Xbox One S 4K Not Supported Error over last few days?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S 4K Not Supported Error over last few days?: Hi Guys Previously setup my Xbox One S console via my Denon Amp to Panasonic 4K TV and all fine, just noticed that my TV is displaying at 1920x1080p and it will not detect my TV at 4K i have...
  10. Error Code: 0x80072f8f Can't sign into xboxlive please try again ina few mins or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x80072f8f Can't sign into xboxlive please try again ina few mins or ...: This is an almost daily occurence. It takes 30-60mins to rectify itself. During that time I cannot watch netflix, play multiplayer,access internet explorer as it says I do not have an xboxlive...