a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

Discus and support a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlphaEpic11, Oct 20, 2020.

1. AlphaEpic11
    AlphaEpic11 Guest

a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i can easily proove that i have, even have achivements for
    the game . this made it very difficult for me to install as the microsoft store for some reason says i have to buy it again. how do i fix this?

:)

AlphaEpic11, Oct 20, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  3. o0SpaceCowboy0o Win User

Missing Pre order email

If you preordered digitally through Xbox, you won't receive a code. You would already be able to download it. It would either show up in your ready to install area or you'll need to search for it in the store.

If you preordered it from a retailer, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for assistance.
    I pre ordered online and I installed the pre order Sea of Thieves AND the pre ordered Sea of Thieves Closed beta. I have two Sea of Thieves in my Games folder now on Xbox One...and neither of them will let me in to the closed beta which started at 4am PST.
    So I assumed you needed a code, which I don't have.
  4. NoBunsBobby95 Win User

DAYZ

It doesnt show anything in my order history, but I go to Microsoft store and click redeem code and that's where it says redeemed.
  5. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

I did not get my DLC for viewing the XO18 through Mixer!

Hey matus0405,

By watching the Inside Xbox - X018 show on Mixer, you were eligible for a chance to receive a MixPot that included an exclusive custom "Forza Horizon 4 Limited Edition Festival Tee” top, Sea of Thieves Obsidian
    Drum, and the Sea of Thieves Obsidian Spyglass.

To redeem this content:

• You will need to make sure this shirt content is installed in the "Manage Add Ons" section for Forza in the "My Games and Apps" section before you boot up Forza Horizon 4 or Sea of Thieves. Once in game, head to your character customization screen, and
      it will be available in the "Tops" section.
    • Sea of Thieves add on will show up in game.

With that said, if you watched this event back on Nov 10th and never received these items, please let me know and I will be more than happy to look into this for you!
  6. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
Thema:

1. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store - Similar Threads - friend gave sea

2. Mincraft on Ipad wont connect to any server (ex, friends server, or minplex, or lifeboat.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft on Ipad wont connect to any server (ex, friends server, or minplex, or lifeboat.): Hi, so I had a Xbox account (on Ipad) that was working fine but I had to change my password so I did, but with that now when I try to join servers(ex, lifeboat, minplex...) or my friends it wont...
  3. account.xbox.com unable to add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    account.xbox.com unable to add friends: The "add friend" button does nothing when clicked. Debug console shows: 94-3cd1e0?ver=2.0:1 Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response...
  4. Xbox Series X: Local Accounts for friends and family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Local Accounts for friends and family: Hi, I bought a new Xbox Series X because my Xbox 360 broke after many years of loyal entertainment for me, my family and friends. I am a casual player who just wants to play games together with...
  5. Not getting invites from friends

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting invites from friends: The other day friend of mine was asking me if I am getting invites to his game (call of duty cold war) I told him that he shows offline and he assured me that he is online. I have checked my...
  6. Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version: OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox version. Sadly, I have no clue how to refund it and...
  7. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region: Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f
  8. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  9. My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift: My friend bought a BO3 zombies map for me and every time I go to redeem the code I get a loading sigh and then I kicks me to the xbox store and I check to see if its there it's not. Is something...
  10. Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).: Hey Everyone!. I'm in a bit of a pickle here, so on 14th march so today i'm posting this, i got a code from a friend that lives in Canada for a season pass to Sniper Elite 4, it's a gift for my...