A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Discus and support A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And I am someone who is in need of friends! Chilled out 30 something gamer. Would welcome friend requests from other 360 and ONE gamers. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinCroot, Apr 8, 2014.

1. MartinCroot
    MartinCroot Guest

And I am someone who is in need of friends! Chilled out 30 something gamer. Would welcome friend requests from other 360 and ONE gamers. Thanks.

:)

MartinCroot, Apr 8, 2014
  2. DanteBxH
    DanteBxH Guest
    Need a friend

Is it allowed to post external sites in here? And i'd had to register to your site too, and im lazy, this is kinda xbox official, just looking for some frineds...

DanteBxH, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Need a friend?

Hello, if you're new to forums or Xbox or you're just looking for friends send me a friend request i will always accept. I'm 16 i like anime alot! i like Naruto, Naruto shippuden, Soul eater, death note, full metal alchemist and blue exorcist, and I'm starting
    to watch bleach. I play Gears of war 3 and Black ops and I'm buying Battlefield 3 and I'm buying Medal of Honor warfighter, Black ops 2 and Halo 4 day one. I'm a nice person and I don't usually join parties or talk on the head set so if you want to send me
    a message i will always respond. Thanks and Bye!

KhaoticSamuraii, Apr 8, 2014
  4. A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed

Feel free to send a FR my way buddy A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed :)

Mark Sherwood, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Feel free to send a FR my way buddy :)
  6. Dude its Minion Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

Sad times my friend, sad times indeed.
  7. Turv3y Win User

Are you kidding me

Indeed sweet game. Some of you guys need to FR me so I have some buddies to play with lol. My friends are too fps loyal.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

Changing the Microsoft account my Xbox account is tied to without a console

Aaah, yeah. I'm afraid you do indeed need a console to make that switch. Do you have any friends with a console you might be able to use?
  9. Philip1979 Win User

They have sent Monkeys into space,with less problems...but microsoft...

Indeed my friend those yanks have the personality of a plank of wood....
Thema:

1. A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed - Similar Threads - Friend Need Friend

2. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  3. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  4. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  5. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  6. Friends System Needs Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends System Needs Work: This has been bothering me since the beginning of the xbox one era. Can we go back to the friend requests system because I am not a fan of random gamers following me. Or at least add an option...
  7. Need friends on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends on xbox: Hey guys, I currently have nobody to talk to. I used to have friends on the Xbox but they would always make fun of me and get mad at me for no reason. If somebody would be nice enough to add me I...
  8. need 360 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    need 360 friends: looking for regular 360 players, hard to find friends these days on 360 games i have: modern warfare 2 halo 3 halo reach cod world at war gears of war 1-3 + judgement red dead redemption...
  9. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  10. need friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends: Need friends to play with online if care to play with me please add me 915b942f-f783-4df7-9034-9b1466c55d02