A game I bought turned into a trial game.

Discus and support A game I bought turned into a trial game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought this game called Overwatch a long time ago digitally, the problem isn’t Overwatch loading and starting up. The problem is my overwatch that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KING1278, Mar 4, 2020.

1. KING1278
    KING1278 Guest

So I bought this game called Overwatch a long time ago digitally, the problem isn’t Overwatch loading and starting up. The problem is my overwatch that i purchased a while back somehow turned into a trial version of the game. How do I fix it?

:)

KING1278, Mar 4, 2020
  2. ShadierZX Win User

uninstall the game and go back to the microsoft store, find the game and reinstall it, it may be a small bug, if it still does not work you have to contact support
  3. Zdubleu Win User

Ensure that the purchase is in you history on microsoft. If so i would contact Xbox Support to get it straightened out.
  4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

You canvisit Billing to view your complete order history to ensure you have the full game. Then you should visit Support to
    contact an Xbox support member to resolve the issue.
  5. Johanprive Win User

I bought a game on CD. ( shadow of the Tomb Raider )
    but after installation he indicates that it is a trial version.
    Have already removed the game and also deleted the chosen for everything.
    then reinstalled
    already done 3 times but he continues to indicate trial version.
    then xbox reset (while maintaining games and appps)
    nothing works.
    no idea what else I can do.
  6. SABDOM Win User

You should uninstall the trail game version first. Then reinstall the real game !!!
Thema:

1. A game I bought turned into a trial game. - Similar Threads - game bought turned

2. I can't find a game I bought a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game I bought a few years ago: So I bought assassin's creed - the first game - a few years ago and I bought Assassin's creed rogue remastered on the 14 November 2018. I cannot find them on ready to install. I definitely bought...
  3. Recommending games based on what you have already bought?

in XboX Insiders
    Recommending games based on what you have already bought?: What if the Microsoft corporation recommended games based on what games you had already bought. This would mean practically picking different genres and recommending games that have a lot of that...
  4. bought a game but wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought a game but wont show up: i am asking for a friend, even i cant figure it out. they bought a game on their phone and tried installing it through their phone but it sais the account needs to be homed (which it is) when they...
  5. Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???: My son bought modern warfare on disc at xmas and has played it plenty online, campaign multiplayer and co-op. Since there has been a new update for modern warfare ( Warzone) it says he now has to...
  6. Why can't I play a game I already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play a game I already bought?: You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly your not going to resolve this, and you help...
  7. comprei jogo e não baixa.[Translation-bought game and not low.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    comprei jogo e não baixa.[Translation-bought game and not low.]: comprei um jogo para baixar e o dowlond chega em 80% trava e reinicia, o que pode estar acontecendo, ja paguei o jogo e não tenho suporte já fiz o procedimento de de restaurar e nada de baixar,...
  8. Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.: Hello! I bought a game to download yesterday on my 360 and it gets to 100% downloaded, then starts from the beginning!! When I check downloaded games, it is there with an exclamation mark and it...
  9. i bought a game but am unable to install it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a game but am unable to install it: [img] [img] I bought subnautica from the Microsoft store but when I press install it says the thing you are looking for is not here. c797707a-3e0a-4ff3-946d-62545d8569d0
  10. Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC: I have a PC and everything I start a game, I can hover the mouse to the top edge or the bottom edge, and this will bring the bars up. How do I turn off that future. it is really un-immersive when...