A gamertag that already exists

Discus and support A gamertag that already exists in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The truth is that I require a gamertag that already exists, but is inactive, what would be the recommendations to make it available?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JehlaInLove, Oct 27, 2019.

1. JehlaInLove
    JehlaInLove Guest

:)

JehlaInLove, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. davemcfly85 Win User

Gamertag Exists already.

it means that you cannot request game tags assigned to Zune or Windows Live PC game accounts.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag Exists already.

history yes

but nothing that you can see

zune profiles are private also gamertag requests are not a on demand service there is no way to request it

content is tied to gamertags therefore there is no way to simply delete a profile because the previous owner would lose access to previous purchases
  5. LadenTooth19712 Win User

Gamertag Exists already.

I see, but at the same time wouldn't the account have some kind of history with the zune/windows games or no?
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Thema:

1. A gamertag that already exists - Similar Threads - gamertag already exists

2. How do I switch my microsoft account, which is already associated to a gamertag, to another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my microsoft account, which is already associated to a gamertag, to another...: I feel that the subject is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll explain more. So, I have a gamertag ("Gamertag A") that I made many years ago using my mom's email ("Microsoft Account A") because I...
  3. Gears 5 gamertag already taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 gamertag already taken: Hi. I opened the game for the first time on Steam. it wanted me to join with xbox live account. So I did create a new outlook account in game, changed my gamertag and started to play. After a...
  4. Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.: Alright, so, here it is. I have one email address right now tied to my Gamertag - an outlook email (let's call it Email 1). I have a second email address right now that was given a randomized...
  5. Fix the entire gamertag system already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix the entire gamertag system already: In March of 2018 I talked to a support agent about getting a gamertag from an inactive account (of course they ‘can’t do anything’) but I was told by the support agent that when the gamertag was...
  6. Already used, but deleted or changed gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Already used, but deleted or changed gamertag.: Hi, i recently wanted to make a new gamertag, so i was brain storming ideas and searching the names on xbox live to see if they were in use.. I searched the name i wanted and nothing came up,...
  7. Gamertag already taken, except it's not

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag already taken, except it's not: I was planning on changing my gamertag, a couple months ago I checked if the new gamertag that I wanted was available, and it was. I could have paid and it would have worked, but I wanted to wait...
  8. How do I change email when the email account already has an Xbox Gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change email when the email account already has an Xbox Gamertag?: So I have an Xbox Gamertag, but I want to move this to a different Microsoft account. However the destination Microsoft account has created itself a gamertag of it's own. How do I move from...
  9. Tried to change Gamertag but was told that I already did...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to change Gamertag but was told that I already did...: I tried to change my gamertag but a pop up stated that I already used my one free pass for changing my gamertag. Thing is, I never did and it has been the same from the start. I really want to...
  10. How do I get a gamertag that already exists?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a gamertag that already exists?: I am trying to change my name to a specific gamertag of an account that has no recent activity, no friends, and no followers. I’ve tried to contact the user via Xbox messages, but have been...