A Gfinity clan recruiting (360)(Ghosts)

Discus and support A Gfinity clan recruiting (360)(Ghosts) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey my name is Supa and I play competitive call of duty on the Gfinity website. Some of you may have heard of it if not Gfinity next generation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vSupa, Apr 1, 2014.

1. vSupa
    vSupa Guest

Hey my name is Supa and I play competitive call of duty on the Gfinity website.

Some of you may have heard of it if not Gfinity next generation esports thats the website.

Its similar to gamebattles but its done in a league format where you play against another team every week and the team with most points wins the league and promoted to the next league.

We are currently looking for:

4v4 players

SnD players

Mixed Mode Players ( mix mode is a best of 5 game with 5 different gametypes varying from core to hardcore and from Snd to cranked)

Now if your new to competitive call of duty or been around a while and just want to get better at the game and come up against better opponents than just playing public games all day. Pop over to our website Web Server's Default Page pop
    an application there and just say where you come from and any past experience you have playing competitive call of duty or if you dont have any at all and we can go from there.

Cheers

Dan

:)

vSupa, Apr 1, 2014
  2. eVa vSlayer
    eVa vSlayer Guest
    Respawn Army Recruiting!

We are still recruiting, If your looking for a Battlefield 3 or Ghost Recon: Future Soldier clan. Then we're the clan!

respawnhq.enjin.com

eVa vSlayer, Apr 1, 2014
  3. xxSnowManZxx
    xxSnowManZxx Guest
    Call of duty ghost xbox 360 recruiting

Hey I'm recruiting for my call of duty ghost clan on Xbox 360 . It's a sit back and relax clan that like to participate in clan wars and compete against other clans . There is no certain requirement to be in the clan . So if you would like to join hit
    me up on my gamer tag = .

xxSnowManZxx, Apr 1, 2014
  4. eVa vSlayer Win User

Respawn Army Recruiting!

We are still recruiting, If your looking for a Battlefield 3 or Ghost Recon: Future Soldier clan. Then we're the clan!

respawnhq.enjin.com
  5. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  6. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

If your looking for a clan or recruiting for a clan, then check out www.xbox360clans.net. The #1 xbox 360 clan recruitment forum that helps you and your clan run and manage a successful clan!
  7. Craig TG Win User

Xbox 360 Clan (Ghosts)

You are welcome to check out Team ICEE on Ghosts. We are currently recruiting members for the Clan Wars. We have been around since MW2.
  8. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

The FTF Crew is recruiting for GHOST RECON Future Soldier

Thema:

1. A Gfinity clan recruiting (360)(Ghosts) - Similar Threads - Gfinity clan recruiting

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. A clan called TSB booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A clan called TSB booted me offline: Theirs a clan called TSB. They boot people offline, take accounts and sell them, that type of stuff. I was playing with some of my friends and 2 members [Mod Removed] joined my party and started...
  9. Clan forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan forums: Does anybody know where the clan forums went? 7634e95d-4fee-4ce3-9d13-5e17acdfe2b5
  10. Gfinity 4v4 Cup - last chance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gfinity 4v4 Cup - last chance: Gfinity are holding a few weekend cups over the next few weekends. Are you and your team good enough? I say prove it.... Deadline is approaching fast for the cup this weekend. Visit this link...