A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...

Discus and support A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot download my xbox live profile into my xbox 360. I gets stuck at the authentication step. Any authentication method gives an error... theres a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAG4612, Mar 21, 2020.

1. CAG4612
    CAG4612 Guest

A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my...

I cannot download my xbox live profile into my xbox 360. I gets stuck at the authentication step. Any authentication method gives an error... theres a temporary problem with the serivice. Please gry again later.

:)

CAG4612, Mar 21, 2020
  2. NiftyRocket85 Win User

XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

Hello Gordie,

Thanks for the suggestion, but how will I be able to re-download my profile, if my XboX360 cannot connect to the internet?
  3. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

I cannot download my Xbox profile back onto my console

Hello sir, I see your problem and understand it. Follow this steps to solve your problem:

1. Go to this link or simply go to "My Account" on Xbox.com:
    live.xbox.com/.../Account

2. Search for "Xbox 360 Profile Protection" or follow this link:
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

3. Make sure your console is not in the "Consoles that require your password for sign in" list. If It is in the list, make your console allowable to access your profile.

4. Once the configuration is done, go back to your platform and try re-downloading your profile.

If the problem persist, try checking your Microsoft Account details or reset your password, it could maybe a corrupt profile.
  4. KevinHupf Win User

80151909 error, downloading my profile

I did as you suggested and am still have sign in issues with GFWL. I also still cannot download my profile onto my xbox
  5. Mr Hoppykins Win User

connection?

i did what you said an download my profile onto my brothers xbox which uses the same internet connection an my acoount was working perfectly all night without loosing connection. this morning i tried to redownloading my profile back on to my xbox an the
    same problems as before are still there. extremly long loading times an crashing, also it cannot fully download my profile bk onto my xbox as it says the same error occurs which i mentioned in the my previous response. does this mean that there is a fault
    with my xbox itself? thanks
  6. On Mars Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live isn't working?

I just tried that, changed my password, went to log in and it said my password or email or wrong, so I deleted my profile, went to download it again and it says the same thing, so I don't think Xbox LIVE recognises that I've changed my password which is
    stopping me from getting back onto my account, how annoying!
Thema:

1. A I cannot download my Xbox profile onto my xbox360.. I won’t recognise any of my... - Similar Threads - cannot download profile

2. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  3. Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...: I played COD:BO2 Zombies a lot over the years and last year(2019) I purchased the Xbox 360 version since Xbox One is now backwards compatible with it. The last time I was able to play was October...
  4. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  5. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.: I tried connecting to multiple different networks, and i cannot download an xbox 360 profile to save my game. ac319678-14ca-43f5-9d63-444d097f9b73
  6. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  7. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  8. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X: As the subject says, I cant download my 360 profile on my one x. I have tried factory reset, clearing 360 cache, putting the xbox in the dmz and uninstalling 360 games - no joy. It always says...
  9. Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update: I have looked at all previous threads and help pages regarding this matter. I have an Xbox 360 E 4GB that I bought used. It didn't come with a hard drive, so I bought one at GameStop. I have...
  10. Cannot download profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile.: Please can someone help me with this issue. as the customer support centre based in the philippines is awful. They seem clueless and rude. I'm pretty sure they blocked my account after I...