A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft

Discus and support A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 15, 2021.

1. A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft

/u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 15, 2021
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Any chance you can put hungry sharks in the game pass please does any one agree

It depends not only on Microsoft, but Dev's as well dear friend.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Please make this backwards compatible

Dear sir, Welcome to our forum and thank you for coming. It is not just issue of Microsoft. Dev's must want to make those games backward compatible. It would be good that you go to dev's forums and connect your self with friends and make petition.

The more the merrier.

I really wish for you to make it happen.

Wish you the best of luck.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?

Hope very soon dear friend. Great games. But the process of bringing them is not easy one. It is not only on Microsoft, but dev's also. Thank you for posting. Maybe dev's have someone here. Just be stuborn and post on dev's forums and other gamer forums.
    You will be noticed.

whish your dreams come soon.
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Xbox One is obsolete?

over 60 million or more is on xbox live they are enjoying xbox games pc or xbox and dont you know microsoft is pc they own the os so it dont matter if its on xbox the money stills goes to them after the devs
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Backwards Compatibility with Arcade

Dear sir. On this page, you will find all the games that are in BC program. Link-

If you have some kind of idea you can write about it. I will provide links.

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxUserVoice/

BC program is not Microsoft only. Devs are also involved with their licence. Now, Bc program is on hold until Scarlet, but thing can change.

Wish for you to become part of our community. You are most welcome.
Thema:

A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft

1. A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft - Similar Threads - little helpor idea

2. Little Nightmare II Xbox series : no upgrade ?

in XboX Insiders
    Little Nightmare II Xbox series : no upgrade ?: Hello I just got the Little Nightmare II game today and I am on Serie X. I was not offered an upgrade (maybe a bug of the insider version I have of the Xbox) to have the Serie X version. Am I the...
  3. Can’t quick load on Little Nightmares

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t quick load on Little Nightmares: Last week I was playing Little Nightmares without any problems on Series X (Beta Ring). Yesterday with the latest beta, each time I died on Little Nightmares and it was trying to reload latest...
  4. I think I Might return my Xbox Series X, Has Little Value.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I Might return my Xbox Series X, Has Little Value.: I myself mostly play first person shooters and/ or some racing games like Forza Horizon 4, but (90%) shooters. I do play with a controller, but in most games I turn aim assist off. PUBG,...
  5. Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds: I've had this game since it came out , and I am thoroughly unsatisfied with the whole set up , the cheating, the hacking, the jumping from players using computers is much higher than box or play...
  6. Learned about this little loophole today

in XboX Insiders
    Learned about this little loophole today: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments]
  7. Series X Issue? Hearing little static noises from the power port after plugging in..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Issue? Hearing little static noises from the power port after plugging in..: Hey guys! First post here and unfortunately it is a worrying one! Im a paranoid soul and after plugging the power chord into the power port of the series x I hear little static noises coming...
  8. a little question about the XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    a little question about the XCloud: if i get selected to test the XCloud, i will be able to test on my computer? submitted by /u/Hero37137 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't pre-order Little Hope

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pre-order Little Hope: I've tried pre-ordering little hope from both the console market place as well as browser market place and every time it gives me a random error. Tried messaging Bandai because its their product I...
  10. I feel like the new network setting is a little too small.

in XboX Insiders
    I feel like the new network setting is a little too small.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]