A Little Trouble With the Minecraft RTX Beta

Discus and support A Little Trouble With the Minecraft RTX Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey y'all, I was doing what all normal people do and going through youtube when I stumbled upon one of those really nice minecraft RTX videos so I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kekrule, Aug 2, 2020.

1. /u/kekrule
    /u/kekrule Guest

Hey y'all, I was doing what all normal people do and going through youtube when I stumbled upon one of those really nice minecraft RTX videos so I decided I wanted to play minecraft with RTX. I got Minecraft for Windows 10 years ago when I bought java edition. I joined the insider program today and enrolled for RTX Beta but I never got a prompt to update the game to the RTX state. Does anyone know what I can do to fix that?

submitted by /u/kekrule
    [link] [comments]

/u/kekrule, Aug 2, 2020
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  5. .Предсказа Win User

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  6. Quivical Win User

Minecraft RTX Beta

Hi,

There's a lot of people registering for the RTX Beta right now so your registration might take a while to complete:

"We’re experiencing a high volume of players registering for the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta, and it may take longer than usual for registration to complete.

If yours is set to Pending, or you're seeing errors accessing Xbox Insider Hub content, please check back later!" -@XboxInsider
Thema:

1. A Little Trouble With the Minecraft RTX Beta - Similar Threads - Little Trouble Minecraft

2. Little late to the party, but you all did an excellent job on the stores re-design. Thank...

in XboX Insiders
    Little late to the party, but you all did an excellent job on the stores re-design. Thank...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  3. A little question

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little question: v-bucks toady and i checked my other device for them.Do i need to enter the game on xbox?Because i buyed from the shop next ot the game.I heard i need to wait 24 hours from the buy.Last time i bid...
  4. I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge.

in XboX Insiders
    I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge.: The majority of these people posting questions on how to troubleshoot an issue with a beta build have no idea what they’re doing. However I have a solution! When someone attempts to join up, they...
  5. XBox One [mod removed] display problem after console updated (Little Green dots)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One [mod removed] display problem after console updated (Little Green dots): My Xbox One X console automatically updated this morning. After the update and restart, I have a video display issue once again happening. I have little green dots all over the screen as you can...
  6. XBox One **** display problem after console updated (Little Green dots)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One **** display problem after console updated (Little Green dots): My Xbox One X console automatically updated this morning. After the update and restart, I have a video display issue once again happening. I have little green dots all over the screen as you can...
  7. "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while.": I am trying to change my profile image with new upload but every time I got this error is there anything to upload my image? [img] 68e26d8b-5ce1-4520-90c8-6719ae834976
  8. We encountered a problem. Sometimes it helps to wait a little. this is what i see when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We encountered a problem. Sometimes it helps to wait a little. this is what i see when i...: For 4 days I have not been able to download Alan wake because of this error mentioned above. I tried on Pc phones, on the xbox but nothing. What is weird is that even if the game was removed from...
  9. Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble: Hey all, just recently bought an Xbox and online and when I entered my online code it accepted it. But here's the issue, when I try to go into multiplayer it keeps telling me "error the current...
  10. Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble: Hello my little brother got on my account some how and posted be bought the account to get it unmuted etc it's not s bought account I'm the original owner Matt and has had this email 10+yrs now...