A locked account!!!!!

Discus and support A locked account!!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have this locked account ,whenever i try to sign in it tells me that i have to fill this form out it has been more than 20 days with this issue i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AssweYtyth, Jan 12, 2021.

1. AssweYtyth
    AssweYtyth Guest

A locked account!!!!!

I have this locked account ,whenever i try to sign in it tells me that i have to fill this form out it has been more than 20 days with this issue i tried contacting microsoft on helping me getting the account unlocked since it listed that if you filled
    it out they would get it unlocked , i can not log in through anything the only reason im writing this is because i made a new account just to see if i can get help , the reason it got locked was because of a inapropiate profile picture which was an accident
    and when i realized what i had done i took it off immidiately , i can’t even log in the xbox app or anything if anyone could help i would appriciate that.

:)

AssweYtyth, Jan 12, 2021
  2. flyboypatrick Win User

Locked Account

is the child lock on your account if so unlock it
  3. onyxishere Win User

Account locked

When purchasing on the console it will automatically take from your currency first and then, if required, will dip into the CC or Paypal account to cover any difference.
  4. PTN PNH Win User

Locked account

I do not know.When I put down the Xbox Live Gold trial code,anyway I can not play wot,there is a sighn,that your trial accsess is ending.And another live games,like War Face for example are o.k.And when I get in on the portal
    worldoftanksxbox360edition.com in the right corner of page I have a sign Your account is blocked
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

Locked account

You need to contact wot not xbox live unless you live account is suspended or banned.
  6. VanessaPhoenix Win User

Account locked

Thema:

A locked account!!!!!

1. A locked account!!!!! - Similar Threads - locked account

2. Lock xbox via Microsoft account, similar to "find my" functionality on iphone/ipad/etc....

in XboX Insiders
    Lock xbox via Microsoft account, similar to "find my" functionality on iphone/ipad/etc....: It would be nice if Microsoft would adopt a similar feature to "find my" in the apple ecosystem, so if someone steals your console it's essentially bricked. It's sort of ridiculous in my opinion...
  3. Can't login my Minecraft pe because of locked account which actually not.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't login my Minecraft pe because of locked account which actually not.: Hello there. I heard that Minecraft on windows 10 Microsoft can connect with Minecraft pocket edition. So I buy Minecraft from Microsoft store. I create a Microsoft and xbox account under my...
  4. Account Access Locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Access Locked: How do I get back in my account??? I have had my account for 12+ yrs and out of nowhere Microsoft sent me an email saying there was unusual activity so they turned on some security nonsense that...
  5. My Account keeps getting locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account keeps getting locked: My account keeps getting locked when I sign into it, an hour later they sign me out so I unlock it with a phone number and the same thing occurs so I contact a live agent and they tell me to...
  6. locked out of account

in XBoX on Consoles
    locked out of account: Hi I need to speak with someone about being locked out and the recovery of my account. I have tried through the vertual way but to no avail does anyone have a contact number different to...
  7. mcc pc locks my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    mcc pc locks my microsoft account: so basically i create a alt to play mcc pc, but then a few days after, the account gets locked for some reason? can someone explain why this is happening. i haven't done anything against the...
  8. My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!: I got my kids an Xbox Series X for Christmas. I set up a child account for each of them - three in total. They each have a controller, set up to automatically log them into their account....
  9. switching an email account because my current one is locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    switching an email account because my current one is locked out: i am locked out of my current microsoft account, i made a new one but it wont let me switch because i am locked out of current what can i do f45a666a-af02-4e89-9b7c-6dc448d58744
  10. Locked out of my Microsoft account W 2 STEP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Microsoft account W 2 STEP: A couple days ago i tried to sign into my account, got the message that said it was locked, i filled out the form and talked to four different suppport people, finally got a response for them to...