A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

Discus and support A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums. Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vicious Deeds, Apr 21, 2019.

1. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums.

Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive your Apex Coins until as late as 06/30/2019. You will receive a message in your message center with a code advising you they are ready when they become available for you.

Happy Gaming!

:)

Vicious Deeds, Apr 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Yes I can confirm that received yesterday, besides Im not a apex player and take the 3 month renew and still received it.
  4. MisterNuttall Win User

You can still take advantage of it, my dude. I had active gold when the promotion went live, and extended it the extra 3 months to get the bonus currency. Just remember to log in to your account and adjust your subscriptions back to the year long instead
    of the higher cost 3 month long auto renew.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Exactly, it will be sent by message:)
  6. chrystomikson Win User

i havent received my apex coins.
Thema:

1. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion - Similar Threads - message Apex Legends

2. Error messages when using MS Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Error messages when using MS Solitaire Collection: I had to change my MS log-in information as it was associated with a former employer and the email I had as an employee. I seem to have done that ok and can log in to MS and to Xbox. However, when...
  3. When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...: I cannot add a credit card or debit card for Xbox purchases. When trying to add any credit card or debit card as a payment on my Xbox I get the message, "Your bank couldn't authorize this...
  4. The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».

in XboX Insiders
    The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  5. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one: I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please...
  6. Messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging: I've reported and deleted an offensive message several times and it keeps coming back how do I delete it for good? 3006c03f-345f-47d4-954f-998369895c5e
  7. My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message: This is my first post on here, but here's the story I was playing Paladins in casual mode with other Xbox players, when my team lost the match, this random user on the enemy team called me a...
  8. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  9. Please look at messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please look at messages.: So i just got enforcement ban for sending an insult. Normal right? Nope. This guy kept teamkilling everyone and I messaged him and I said "Hey you should stop. You are making the game not fun for...
  10. Forza 6: Apex - Load Failed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6: Apex - Load Failed message: Hello I started having an error message recently in Forza Motorsport 6: Apex. One day wanted to play and after opening the game and message labeled as "Load Failed - An unknown error occured....