A minor typo

Discus and support A minor typo in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/buttshott [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/buttshott, Nov 17, 2019.

1. /u/buttshott
    /u/buttshott Guest

A minor typo

/u/buttshott, Nov 17, 2019
  2. o Carano o Win User

New Forums

It's going to take them ages to get all of these minor issues sorted. I mean, they can't even take 2 mins to fix the typo on the main banner.

Edit: FFS, why the hell is my font turning bold automatically?! Even when I don't select bold, it IS bold!
  3. gooslaps goop Win User

Calling all Forza 4 fans

Typo what typo ?

-

Frorza 4 legend
  4. AdamDietterick Win User

Typo on the front page of Xbox.com

Not another typo, who recalls the Conversation typo a few years ago on these forums. That was fun...
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

FAQ Typo

And just like that, the typo has been resolved! You should now see XP after 40000 on the XCL FAQ! Thanks so much again for letting us know. If you notice anything else, please do not hesitate to post it up here on the forums. :D
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

FAQ Typo

Hey there, DragonMX9! Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! I see exactly what you are, and bubbled this up to the appropriate teams. Once I have more information for you, I will post back in here. :D
Thema:

A minor typo

1. A minor typo - Similar Threads - minor typo

2. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...
  3. Jugendschutz [Translation - Protection of minors]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jugendschutz [Translation - Protection of minors]: guten tag, habe leider den code für die jugendschutz vergessen. Auf meiner xbox 360. was kann ich tuen? Mit freundlichen Grüßen. _______________________ {Translation- good day, unfortunately...
  4. Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?: More specifically: When I paired my Alexa Echo to my Xbox One it pair my adult account. The problem is that when I tell Alexa to turn on Xbox", the Xbox turns on and immediately signs into my...
  5. Presumably Minor Water Damage... Suggestions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Presumably Minor Water Damage... Suggestions?: So my problem is my brother the previous owner left it in the back of car and thought it would be safe from a big storm. I would assume he covered it and made sure it wouldn't get wet, but...
  6. How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...: When I encounter under age children on age restricted games I personally block that account regardless if it my have an adult user. I have heard to many horror storys about adult men talking under...
  7. Problemas con cuenta de menor y fortnite en xboxone [Problems with minor account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con cuenta de menor y fortnite en xboxone [Problems with minor account and...: Buenas noches. EStamos ya un poco desesperados. Tenemos dos hijos menores, ambos con una cuenta epic vinculada a xbox one con la que cada uno jugaba hasta ahora a fortnite sin ningun problema...
  8. Minor Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minor Enforcement: So recently, I applied to become a Xbox ambassador. Unfortunately, I met every requirement except the enforcement one. I havent had a serious enforcement ban in a long while. The only thing I have...
  9. Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...: This is mainly for the enforcement team since they know a bit more about this than I do. Someone I know got banned for abbreviating a phrase in surprise but he got banned for it, but someone...
  10. I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...: Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned...