A minor typo

Discus and support A minor typo in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/buttshott [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/buttshott, Nov 17, 2019.

1. /u/buttshott
    /u/buttshott Guest

A minor typo

/u/buttshott, Nov 17, 2019
  2. o Carano o Win User

New Forums

It's going to take them ages to get all of these minor issues sorted. I mean, they can't even take 2 mins to fix the typo on the main banner.

Edit: FFS, why the hell is my font turning bold automatically?! Even when I don't select bold, it IS bold!
  3. Vinniebe86 Win User

Typo

Report it to the game developers and I think you can report it to Microsoft to.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Typo

At the bottom of the page you were looking at it may have Report a bug.

If not try Microsoft Contact us.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Typo

You can report the product if that is the case on the report feature;. Or you can contact the game devs themselves to fix it. What is the game in question so I can assist you getting in touch with them to correct the mistake in question?.
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

Calling all Forza 4 fans

Typo what typo ?

-

Frorza 4 legend
Thema:

A minor typo

1. A minor typo - Similar Threads - minor typo

2. I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...: I’ve got a Xbox one X, that’s enrolled in the Insider program and it’s giving all kinds of errors E101/2/5/6. Is there a way I could forcefully unenroll and downgrade the console back to a normal...
  3. Minor Being Harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minor Being Harassed: Hello, Im being targeted by an individual who keeps making/using alt accounts to harass me weekly Blocking and Reporting does nothing to stop them, they keep messaging be harassing me over a game...
  4. A minor thing missing from the new store update

in XboX Insiders
    A minor thing missing from the new store update: The new store UI refresh is amazing, a breath of fresh air. It does takes awhile to get used to it, but it’s a great update overall, and feels like the mobile (Game Pass app) is getting together....
  5. Minor issue with opening friends list

in XboX Insiders
    Minor issue with opening friends list: Ever since the update from two or three days ago I noticed a problem when opening up the friends list. When clicking it to open instead of the list of friends being displayed it is blank except...
  6. No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things: Greetings We have Xbox ultimate game pass. We have been playing RDR2 for a month or so, and twice now, the sound has disappeared, except for the gun shots at the beginning and whistling for the...
  7. Microsoft Store Content and Minors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Content and Minors: We have been working very hard to keep our children & our family protected when we are on line & when using the Xbox. Through a variety of parental controls & settings, we have managed to find a...
  8. CYBER THREATS TO A MINOR

in XBoX on Consoles
    CYBER THREATS TO A MINOR: My son has played GTA for a long time but recently he has come across some players that are not good sports at playing. These bad sports have threatened to "burn his xbox" send virus "rape his...
  9. I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. He is an adult...: I purchased Sea of Thieves and an XBOX One for my son when he was a minor. Because I wanted to keep his content restricted and have him on my family account, the game was installed on my account....
  10. How to seperate XBOX paid downloads from my account. My son used my account as a minor, he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to seperate XBOX paid downloads from my account. My son used my account as a minor, he...: When my son was a minor, I set him up with Xbox under my email address. Over the years, it was never an issue because I don't game. He is now a grown adult and has many friends/purchases from his...