a new code for my Xbox gift card

Discus and support a new code for my Xbox gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i get a new code for my xbox gift card? I scratched off some of the code. 8ff22c50-b4be-4265-a2c8-90ab9811da48 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jody Roller, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Jody Roller
    Jody Roller Guest

How can i get a new code for my xbox gift card? I scratched off some of the code.

:)

Jody Roller, Oct 30, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

3. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox gift card

Hello shaunmccluskey,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to redeem an Xbox gift card due to the code not being activated. We have a support article that explains more about

gift card and code issues
    . This error message typically indicates that the item was not scanned out of the retailer's system correctly. The support article has a section that allows you to request a new code. We hope this information helps
    shaunmccluskey!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
Thema:

1. a new code for my Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - code gift card

2. Unable to read code to redeem Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to read code to redeem Gift Card: I cannot read the code on an xbox gift card my son received for his birthday. I have tried to contact Microsoft?xbox through the website but it doesn't work. It keeps saying problem fixed and...
  3. gift card code

in XBoX Accessibility
    gift card code: If you smudge the code and can't read it on a gift card how do you get a refund or replacement card? 4558d771-9f48-4f38-9ba4-4554ed7865c1
  4. Gift cards code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift cards code: So i redeemed 3 20 dollar gift cards and only 2 of them changed my balace even though it says it redeemed 45680daf-e57e-4f22-be98-830254d1caf7
  5. TARJETA DE REGALO, CÓDIGO DESACTIVADO [Mod Translation - GIFT CARD, CODE DISABLED]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TARJETA DE REGALO, CÓDIGO DESACTIVADO [Mod Translation - GIFT CARD, CODE DISABLED]: Compre una tarjeta de regalo xbox en una tienda oxxo (la maquina me emitió un ticket de compra y otro de Código de activación), al tratar de canjearla ya en mi cuenta,me dice una leyenda:"...Este...
  6. Redeem your code or gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card: i just got my xbox elite controller and with it came a xbox game pass ultimate and when i tried to use it. it was already redeemed please help 77bc14a0-48e4-42b0-aca1-5d8032dcebe7
  7. Digital gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift card code: Hey I just ordered a 20 dollar xbox gift card and it said the code would be sent to my email but I have not received it. It's only been about 15 minutes since I made the order so I'm wondering if...
  8. Xbox Gift card code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift card code not working: Ok so I recently bought an $15 Xbox gift card a.k.a Microsoft points and I when I finished putting in the code it says not activated and that I need to call a merchant to activate it. I honestly...
  9. I scratched the code off my xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I scratched the code off my xbox gift card: I recently got a xbox gift card and accidentally scratched the code off of it. Im furious because no, it does not have the little ar code that youre supposed to scan. And second of all microsoft...
  10. Scratched off part of the digital code on Xbox gift card how can I get a replacement code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scratched off part of the digital code on Xbox gift card how can I get a replacement code?: Scratched off part of digital code on xbox gift card. How can I get a replacement code? f419666a-5e96-49d0-862b-af2b3ab7fb8b