A new Microsoft Edge app is available for Insiders (Alpha Skip Ahead)

Discus and support A new Microsoft Edge app is available for Insiders (Alpha Skip Ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RazGunz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RazGunz, Mar 6, 2021.

1. /u/RazGunz
    /u/RazGunz Guest

/u/RazGunz, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  6. jdpup1300 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Alpha skip ahead I'm currently in beta just think it would be cool to be able to help at the cutting edge of new development
Thema:

1. A new Microsoft Edge app is available for Insiders (Alpha Skip Ahead) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge app

2. Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage: I went to the feedback and it sent me here. So I'm posting here. Your flairs have nothing about providing feedback. It's like nothing was thought about before hand. Much like this stupid...
  3. I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update: Yesterday I was playing my games on XBOX app - PC . I have a current XBOX game pass ultimate subscription. Today since accepting the new windows 10 update I can not log in at all when I click sign...
  4. Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app: I accidentally clicked on a milicious ad and i dont know if my informaton will be tookin outside the microsoft app on my xbox one and inside the app 34b2f06d-1f20-44fd-ad6e-dfe879bb3432
  5. La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    La aplicación MICROSOFT EDGE desapareció.[Translation-The MICROSOFT EDGE app disappeared.]: Saludos.... Resulta que encendí hace unos días la Xbox One y apareció una pantalla que decía: YA CASI ESTAS... Cuando terminemos de aplicar la actulización estará todo listo. Una vez la...
  6. Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox Series X launch with the new Microsoft edge app?: The current one has deteriorated over time. Especially trying to go to YouTube. submitted by /u/Osiris-Reflection [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken: A recent update or change to the Edge Browser in Xbox has broken the ability to select dropdown items. Pretty frustrating to type in user names each time my kids want to sign in to a site. They...
  8. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  9. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  10. Microsoft Edge app gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge app gone?: I'm a member of Microsoft rewards and I went to do my regular searches via the Microsoft Edge and it's missing from my console. I tried to search for it in the store and it's gone. It's not under...