A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today!

Discus and support A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jun 23, 2022.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox one x shuts down playing fallout 76 beta

4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Ping Spikes

Seeing that you're in the Xbox Insider program as well. Make sure to
    report the problem
    threw the console after you experience the issues. That way if the problem is related to the current OS build you're running, the team can take a look at the possible issue.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Game to App switch Assistance

If you've not done so already. I would suggest and recommend that you report the problem threw the console directly after you experience the issue. By submitting a report on the issue. You can help pinpoint the cause of the issue.

You can get the report a problem tool by installing the 'Xbox Insider Hub' app. Here's a link for directions in how you would use this tool. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Game/App Resume Fails

If you've not done so already. I would suggest and recommend that you report the problem threw the console directly after you experience the issue. By submitting a report on the issue. You can help pinpoint the cause of the issue.

You can get the report a problem tool by installing the 'Xbox Insider Hub' app. Here's a link for directions in how you would use this tool. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
Thema:

1. A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today! - Similar Threads - Report Problem Experience

2. Alpha Skip-Ahead: Issues with Report a Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead: Issues with Report a Problem: I've been trying to submit and issue with console audio. This is the second time I've tried to submit this bug report over the last couple of weeks, however the report a problem just won't let me....
  3. Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X: I am in the alpha-skip ahead group and I tried to report a problem regarding an audio issue while playing a movie on Disney+. I was able to get the screen to report the issue and type my text, but...
  4. beta update: report a problem broken

in XboX Insiders
    beta update: report a problem broken: Xbox series x Was working with the beta update and several home screen items wouldn't load like store and the publisher sale tile. I tried to report an issue using the controller 45 minutes later...
  5. can't report a problem endless loading

in XboX Insiders
    can't report a problem endless loading: i'm trying to report a problem but everytime i try to report the problem the app opens and is stuck in a endless loading and after 5 minutes of loading the app it crashes to home tried...
  6. Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub: I Reported A Problem On The Xbox Insider Hub. Will My Report Be Read And Will They Reply? submitted by /u/Bearperson111 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?: Just curious if there is a way to contact someone within the team as I submitted a report to which I allowed for video footage to be taken. I just want to know if that said footage could be sent...
  8. Report a Problem about insider hub…

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem about insider hub…: Can someone please tell me, why I’m not getting an update. My console been on 1100 update for awhile and it’s been multiple updates. submitted by /u/Sincere_luck [link] [comments]
  9. Report a problem media trace - does it actually work?

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem media trace - does it actually work?: I have never successfully got Report a problem with Media trace to work on my Xbox One X or my Series X. Has anybody used it successfully? I have an issue where 4K video jumps every 1 second in...
  10. New Xbox one Experience beta - problems report 10-28-15

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one Experience beta - problems report 10-28-15: I'd post this in "report a problem" if I could access it. It froze this morning. There are some more issues with the beta Microsoft needs to look into...please see below. -Accessing apps: Basic...