A New Vision is recruiting!

Discus and support A New Vision is recruiting! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A New Vision is recruiting! If you are interested in joining, please register on our website at http://www.anvlive.com/forum.php When you register... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EGS Shadows V, Jun 8, 2014.

1. A New Vision is recruiting!

A New Vision is recruiting! If you are interested in joining, please register on our website at http://www.anvlive.com/forum.php

When you register your Account please make sure you put BurningShadows6 as your referrer

If your looking for a active fun community then A New Vision is for you.

We have something to offer every kind of gamer from the Casual to Competitive!

AnV is Strictly Based on Gaming So there is no Need for Required Post count but it is Optional, Forceful Recruiting or Skill. AnV is for all Ages 13 or higher!

Here is what AnV has to offer you!

- Ghosts Clan level 19 - Platinum Division - 1st Place [ Gold Clan Tags ]

- Professionally designed website

- Respectful members and staff

- Competitions and community tiers for great prizes!

- Actively participating in game nights and events to ensure your time on xbox will be the best

- Put your leadership skills to use!

- Awesome Rank Structure Style

- Casual and competitive gaming opportunities

- Multimedia(Graphic design Team, Youtube production Team, Event staff, and many more!

- Professional website - We use vBulletin, the most expensive website there is which means great things!

- Social Media(Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and more!)

- Hundreds of Members world wide

Any Questions? Message me on Skype or Xbox 360 my Skype and my gamertag is BurningShadows6

:)

EGS Shadows V, Jun 8, 2014
  2. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    AnV is now Recruiting!

AnV is now recruiting for 13 and up gamers!

We what have to offer:

Active, Friendly Forums

Family Atmosphere

Organized Rank Structure

Events - Tournaments

Competitive Game Battle Teams

Graphic & Design Team

Event Staff - News Team

Members Worldwide

And Much More….

JOIN A New Vision NOW!!

To Join go to www.anvlive.com and click register.

The Security question is "A New Vision"

When registering put Miss Luna x as your Referrer

After registration message me and I will get you set-up, or post a joining application

If your looking for a active fun community then A New Vision is for you.

We have something to offer every kind of gamer from the Casual to Competitive!

I look forward to seeing you there!!

ICE Eevee, Jun 8, 2014
  3. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest
    Looking for clans with open spots.

Did you put the correct info in?

The Security question is: A New Vision

ICE Eevee, Jun 8, 2014
  4. A New Vision is recruiting!

Professional website - We use vBulletin, the most expensive website there is which means great things!....Really? I dont think so...you have a forum...not a website...and most expensive....try buying a server at $80 to $120 PER MONTH, and building your own
    site.

Sir Outlaw 98, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Sir Outlaw 98 Win User

Professional website - We use vBulletin, the most expensive website there is which means great things!....Really? I dont think so...you have a forum...not a website...and most expensive....try buying a server at $80 to $120 PER MONTH, and building your own
    site.
  6. ICE Eevee Win User

Looking for a great clan or friends that play a variety of games on the xbox 360, and soon I'm getting an xbox one.

Hey! feel free to add me, and I'm in a clan called AnV

here is our site: www.anvlive.org

Put Miss Luna x as the refferal

Secruity Question: A New Vision

Post a joining form in the joining application section, say i recruited you :)
  7. AndrewSalvat-vega Win User

Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision

Hi o all to be honest is not impossible to do Dolby Vision on all the Xboxone and the reason is very simple. The real benefit of Dolby Vision is that it doesn't need the new HDMI 2.0 standard to work. 'Regular' HDR10 signals do need
    HDMI 2.0, a standard that only the latest kit has. Because Dolby Vision can operate with HDMI 1.4, its potential applications are much greater, which is very good news. http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/140385-dolby-vision-is-now-available-as-a-software-update-to-upgrade-compatible-kit
  8. ICE Eevee Win User

Looking for clans with open spots.

Did you put the correct info in?

The Security question is: A New Vision
  9. SH R4z0R Win User

eVa Gaming | Battlefield 3 | EU & NA

Just a reminder bump, still recruiting. 6 new recruits in 24hrs :D must've been the free cookies...
Thema:

1. A New Vision is recruiting! - Similar Threads - Vision recruiting

2. Disney+ : Dolby Vision & Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ : Dolby Vision & Atmos: Dolby Vision detected but unable to load content with a error message. Disabling Dolby Vision then playing content works with HDR10 perfectly fine. Dolby Atmos supported via Disney+ but unable to...
  3. Dolby vision issues with two app

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision issues with two app: Hi xbox one x have big issues with playing Dolby vision in two app vudu and new app Disney+ something went wrong hdr 10 working ok but Netflix working fine with Dolby vision submitted by...
  4. Netflix Dolby Vision Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Vision Issues: I have an LG oled65e8pua (TV model). I don't know if that will factor in. When using the Netflix app, it kicks over to Dolby Vision display mode. When in Dolby Vision, I have a number of issues....
  5. Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision issue with alpha skip ahead and VUDU?: Is anyone else having issues with alpha skip ahead and Dolby Vision (DV) and VUDU? My tv recognizes DV with Netflix fine under the current build, but when I try and use it with VUDU it says...
  6. DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY: Will there ever be Dolby Vision support for 4k Blu-ray? This is the biggest demand from the XBOX Community 2dea0899-2318-4ca8-ae87-17e89023e423
  7. Tv supports Dolby Vision

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tv supports Dolby Vision: The xbox says it supports it with a green checkmark. However, when I put movies that have Dolby Vision my TV does not recognize it. The same is happening for games. Are there any games that run on...
  8. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  9. XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...: What should I do? Changing TV is ridiculous as it is a good Philips 4K 49PUS6412. Will I continue watching 4K video BR Player still? XBOX device output is now 1080p!...
  10. Skip ahead 2004 breaks Vudu Dolby Vision

in XboX Insiders
    Skip ahead 2004 breaks Vudu Dolby Vision: Bug submitted on console. Since last night's 2004 SA update Vudu now has a playback error on all Dolby Vision titles. It still plays HD and HDR fine. Netflix still plays Dolby Vision titles fine....