A new Xbox insider question about rings??

Discus and support A new Xbox insider question about rings?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanna join Xbox insiders to check out console steaming and new dashboard. I wanna join Omega ring but my question is, does Omega ring have those or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZainiHex, Dec 10, 2019.

1. /u/ZainiHex
    /u/ZainiHex Guest

I wanna join Xbox insiders to check out console steaming and new dashboard.

I wanna join Omega ring but my question is, does Omega ring have those or to test those I have to opt into Delta?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ZainiHex
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZainiHex, Dec 10, 2019
  2. KrisG12 Win User

Xbox one headset for media room

I posted 2 separate questions on this forum... one about how to use a headset within a large media room when the equipment is inside a closet inside the media room and the 2nd question was about how to use a Kinect in the same environment.

Basically, both questions are about how to use the accessories for an xbox when the xbox is inside a media room closet which sits inside a large media room
  3. gds1972 Win User

halo mcc insider

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One S - Dolby Atmos not working

5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Why am I not able to simply download the Open Beta Battlefield V without the “Get EA Access” option ?

Also, are you an XBOX Insider testing out the new EA Access app?

Both of these questions will help fellow Ambassadors try and point you in the right direction
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Confused about the new update for Xbox Insiders

Thema:

1. A new Xbox insider question about rings?? - Similar Threads - insider question rings

2. Question to insiders outside US/UK, especially for Brazil and Latam insiders: does your...

in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders outside US/UK, especially for Brazil and Latam insiders: does your...: I have been having issues with my upload speed on Xbox One. Every other device picks up my upload speed correctly, which is above 50 MBPS, but on Xbox, which is connected via 5gh wifi, in same...
  3. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...
  4. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  5. Question for insider staff

in XboX Insiders
    Question for insider staff: When will we get invite to alpha skip ahead? I thought we would get invite last week. submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  7. I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program: I was wondering if you awesome and hard working insider team could give us people who are in the insider program who have never had the offer to test the next gen console. and to have the...
  8. Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions: I have a couple of questions regarding the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I’d appreciate your assistance! • Is Discord to Ambassadors as Reddit is to Insiders? XB probably operates a Discord server...
  9. Xbox Insider App on PC FAST/SKIP AHEAD question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider App on PC FAST/SKIP AHEAD question: Hi guys, can anyone tell me if there's a difference with the FAST and SKIP AHEAD when using the Insider app? One of the announcements on there says "Join Windows Insider Fast Earn double XP..."...
  10. Xbox Insider Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Question.: I'm wondering how to become a Xbox Insider member. Can someone help? Gamertag - 8bd97726-7e94-4cbd-b1f5-6a8a528a5e1c