a non microsoft account was hacked by a microsoft user

Discus and support a non microsoft account was hacked by a microsoft user in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my grandson has a ps4 account but the said ps4 account has been hacked by a microsoft user on xbox the said hacker has now merged my grandsons ps4... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by robbiemillin, Apr 21, 2020.

1. robbiemillin
    robbiemillin Guest

my grandson has a ps4 account but the said ps4 account has been hacked by a microsoft user on xbox the said hacker has now merged my grandsons ps4 account onto his xbox and my grandson no longer has access to account due to password change

i have the username of the hacker but i dont know how or were to report him and retrieve my grandsons account.he is devastated please help

:)

robbiemillin, Apr 21, 2020
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

I'm not even sure if what you're describing is possible as PlayStation and Microsoft services are completely separate. Are you referring to your grandson's payment information being stolen by an Xbox user?
  3. wolfheart517 Win User

I think you should contact sony support to see what they tell you, they can help you better
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Your first priority is working with PlayStation Network to get your account back under your control. They can then take steps to deal with the person who took the account. You'll start at https://support.playstation.com … as to the players here, you'll
    want to report them within the game in which the player was encountered; reports cannot be taken on the forums, I'm afraid.
  5. robbiemillin Win User

thank you randyau93 i am awaiting a reply from sony i contacted them on saturday they said would reply same day but hence im still waiting for a reply
  6. TheOnlyTage Win User

Unable to accept new terms of use.

Unfortunately, these FAQs do not address the issue of the parent account being deleted/hacked/non-existent. Is microsoft not able to simply press a button to rectify the issue?
Thema:

1. a non microsoft account was hacked by a microsoft user - Similar Threads - non microsoft account

2. Microsoft Store Support? Non existent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Support? Non existent: Hello everyone, The terms and conditions has a section that directs you to a Customer Support page if you neeed Customer Support, however; there is absolutly no Customer Support services...
  3. How can I purchase a xbox game on Microsoft Store in non-U.S. ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I purchase a xbox game on Microsoft Store in non-U.S. ?: I want to purchase a game but copyright issue on local Microsoft Store, I ordered the game on Microsoft Store in US. but this order only allowed in the US, How can I purchase a xbox game on...
  4. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  5. Non disponi di un dispositivo valido collegato al tuo account Microsoft [Translation - You...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non disponi di un dispositivo valido collegato al tuo account Microsoft [Translation - You...: Buongiorno, ho acquistato l'xbox game pass, andando a selezionare un qualsiasi gioco mi porta sul windows store e cliccando su "installa sui miei dispositivi" riscontro l'errore nel titolo....
  6. Contatta il supporto Microsoft Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contatta il supporto Microsoft Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento....: i cannot buy from the store cause of this error. fc32b8b4-d8eb-4fd6-b9ad-748767628758
  7. account microsoft specificato non esiste [Translation - Microsoft specified account does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account microsoft specificato non esiste [Translation - Microsoft specified account does...: salve, da un paio di giorni mi trovavo l' account della xbox scollegato ad ogni avvio, e puntualmente non riuscivo a rientrare con la mia solita email e password e tutte le volte dovevo fare...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Keeps Freezing SUPPORT is NON EXISTANT: Microsoft had me on the phone for an hour sending me from one department to the next until the last one I was waiting for hung up on me. The poorest customer support I have seen in a very long...
  9. Microsoft Edge Crashes non stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Crashes non stop: Microsoft Edge App crashes every time I use it to stream like fox sports, cbs sports, etc... How does Microsoft have their own app, on their own gaming console and it doesn't work properly. Makes...
  10. Xbox 360 profile linked to non existent Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile linked to non existent Microsoft account: Please help. When setting up the link to my profile and Microsoft account it seems to have have ignored the typo as I have typed .con instead of .com. I want to reset it but I cannot enter the...