A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game

Discus and support A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed "A Plague Tale" on my pc via xbox game pass. Whenever I try to start a new game, it says "the game disc has been removed. Please reinsert... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rkiwtir, Oct 24, 2020.

1. rkiwtir
    rkiwtir Guest

I installed "A Plague Tale" on my pc via xbox game pass. Whenever I try to start a new game, it says "the game disc has been removed. Please reinsert the game disc to continue gameplay"

:)

rkiwtir, Oct 24, 2020
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Indie Studios

I haven't started A Plague Tale yet.It's on my back burner for now.
  3. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

My favorite indie game is a plagues tale that game is awesome
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation?

A Plague Tale: Innocence

The Division

Battlefield One

All great games but there have been even more. Can't wait for Xbox Scarlet and the next generation to release.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

What's your 'pleasant surprise' in gaming in 2019, and why?

For me it was 2019 A Plague Tale Great Game for the XBOX One X
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

Final de semana , jogarei the division 2 e A plague Tale : Innocence

[Mod Translation - Weekend, I'll play the division 2 and A plague Tale: Innocence]
Thema:

1. A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game - Similar Threads - Plague Tale Can't

2. Xbox identity provider and a Plague Tale: Innoncence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox identity provider and a Plague Tale: Innoncence: I currently have a problem when I try to play the game A plague Tale Innocence. I should be abble to play it since I subscribed to the xbox game pass (it's currently active and I can play other...
  3. Xbox Beta (PC) app won't install specifically "A Plague Tale" game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta (PC) app won't install specifically "A Plague Tale" game.: The game: A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10 Problem: Clicking the install button causes it to change to "preparing" then brings me back to the green install button again. Game won't...
  4. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES: I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without having the game save, then reload...
  5. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES: I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without having the game save, then reload...
  6. Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...: Prezados, Tenho uma conta no Game Pass e baixei o jogo "A Plague Tale". O download terminou, porém, quando termino de jogar o primeiro capítulo, surge uma mensagem informando que o próximo...
  7. A Plague Tale: Innocence - Game Stuck at CH 7 - The Path Before Us

in XBoX on Windows
    A Plague Tale: Innocence - Game Stuck at CH 7 - The Path Before Us: Amicia goes ahead up the tower. She then has to move the fire on the inner track by using the steering wheel on top of the tower. I press (E) on the keyboard (PC) and nothing happens. I've...
  8. Error 0x80070017 when attempting to install A Plague Tale

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070017 when attempting to install A Plague Tale: I tried to install A Plague Tale from the XGP app on PC but get a 0x80070017 error around the 25% mark initially. I cancelled and attempted to reinstall and this time it's at 0% that I get the...
  9. a plague of tale task

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a plague of tale task: Hello, can someone explain to me how to do the Game pass task of throwing 5 elements by hand in the plague of tale since in my country they do not bother or translate it well and do not understand...
  10. Plague Tale Innocence: Gamepass quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plague Tale Innocence: Gamepass quest: Hey there. For the Gamepass Quest: Throw 5 items by hand, I was playing for a couple hours so I threw well over a dozen items by hand (I used the sling as well, but I definitely threw well over 5...