A plague tale innocence 30% off, probably a good game?

Discus and support A plague tale innocence 30% off, probably a good game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have wanted to get A plague tale innocence but i forgot about it after getting gamepass, so many good games that keept me busy. Now i see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Windyrunner, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Windyrunner
    Windyrunner Guest

Hi!

I have wanted to get A plague tale innocence but i forgot about it after getting gamepass, so many good games that keept me busy.

Now i see Plague tale is 30% off this week for live gold members.

It seems like a quality game with good grapics combined with a good story.

Only thing that could keep me doubt it is the rats, it seems like this puzzle with the rats could be repetitive trough the hole game?

What are your thoughts on this game?

Im very excited about it and think im going to give it a try, seems like something different vs what i use to like.

:)

Windyrunner, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Windyrunner Win User

Thanks for all the replies, im convinced to buy it now when i get back home!

30% off is a great deal, and it’s alteady cheap in the beginning since it isnt too big.

I like stories and love good grapics, what i dislike is repeats over and over, it could seems like this game also have some repeats but probably not too mutch :)
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

I was intrigued by this also but having seen reviews and watched some gameplay have decided to wait until its reduced a lot more. Or maybe enters gamepass at some stage?
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

It is a very interessting Setting and lovley Chars. A very good Games I liked
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I've heard nothing but good about this game and I actually want to pick it up myself. I saw the sale and I might get it this week. I have a lot of friends who have played it and they didn't say one bad thing about it that I saw, it was all positive.
  6. ThorX360 Win User

I loved it! It's an adventure game with an immersive story and a great graphic.

Gameplay isn't perfect due to a simple A.I. and some rude mechanics, but if you like this kind of game I think that you should consider it ;)
Thema:

1. A plague tale innocence 30% off, probably a good game? - Similar Threads - plague tale innocence

2. achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense: Hi, could you help me in knowing why I do not get the achievements of this game. I go in chapter 4 and the achievements after completing chapters 1 to 3 do not leave me? I must say, that the game...
  3. So I just bought A Plague Tale: Innocence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I just bought A Plague Tale: Innocence: I haven't played it. It's downloading but the review on this game looked pretty good.Have any of you guy's had a chance to play this yet? 28e1b122-2cb2-4891-82a1-20928c047e01
  4. Featured becoming a plague

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Featured becoming a plague: Hey guys, So this is more of a rant then anything, every day there is the same old content of "press X if you like this" and "press X for this" ect, now, I know this is an opinion but there is...
  5. Cheater Plague Diablo 3 ros

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater Plague Diablo 3 ros: I think its pretty ridicolous but I would like to get back my money for Diablo 3 Ros. I bought this game, because you can additionally play online with friends etc and I knew it from earlier...
  6. Looks like we are getting the same problem's with bf1 that plagued bf4. Tic rate, game lag, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like we are getting the same problem's with bf1 that plagued bf4. Tic rate, game lag, ...: Oh how is DICE/EA allowing this to happen again. Am I the only person experiencing the same problems on BF1 as I did when BF4 was first launched. FFS DICE. Fix this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. Plague Inc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plague Inc: I cant select a country to start the game. I have used RT and nothing happens. I have also used every other button with the same results. I think I would like this game if I could get it to work....
  8. Avoid this player Plague K1ng

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid this player Plague K1ng: I wanted to create this post, purely a **** on Xbox live couldn't have done at loosing on FIFA 17 pro clubs. So he decided to message me and my buddy on the side, abusing us verbally. Which I...
  9. Xbox One Console & its Accessories Are Plagued by Problems & Issues, & There is NO ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console & its Accessories Are Plagued by Problems & Issues, & There is NO ...: This is my real experience with the short time frame in which the Xbox One has been available. If you are part of the Xbox community and you find yourself struggling in the same manner that i am...
  10. Xbox One Console & its Accessories Are Plagued by Problems & Issues, & There is NO ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console & its Accessories Are Plagued by Problems & Issues, & There is NO ...: This is my real experience with the short time frame in which the Xbox One has been available. If you are part of the Xbox community and you find yourself struggling in the same manner that i...