A player keeps booting me offline

Discus and support A player keeps booting me offline in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please help me with this other player on xbox one he keeps hitting my ip address offline every time i get a chance to play online hes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Please help me Xbox, Aug 31, 2020.

1. A player keeps booting me offline

Can someone please help me with this other player on xbox one he keeps hitting my ip address offline every time i get a chance to play online hes ruining my fun its not right

:)

Please help me Xbox, Aug 31, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi there.

Sorry to hear that you are been having issues. It's always frustrating in these situations. Take a moment to go through this guide on handling DoS and DDoS attacks on your home console.

Guide: DOS Attacks FAQ
  3. Vll WoLf Vll Win User

A player booted me offline

The best way is to file a report about what happen till the enforcement team answers your report on the guy the booted you offline it helps them find the guy faster.Make sure to file it as other reason.
  4. NightFighter126 Win User

Report him but you might want to get a vpn to protect yourself
  5. META 1384 Win User

im sorry this happend but you cannot share names on forums
  6. Smwutches Win User

This player booted me offline

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. DpS attacks are done through your internet
    and not Xbox Live, so you would also want to contact your ISP.
Thema:

1. A player keeps booting me offline - Similar Threads - player keeps booting

2. Xbox Series X Keeps Causing our Blu-Ray Player Tray to Open???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps Causing our Blu-Ray Player Tray to Open???: We have a Panasonic Home Theater System model BTT-490 which has a built in Blu-Ray player. We also have another Blue-Ray player in the next room. We have never had a problem with any previous Xbox...
  3. Toxic player keeps changing his name to get around bans

in XBoX Accessibility
    Toxic player keeps changing his name to get around bans: Myself and a few others are part of a small community of gamers that still play Farcry Instincts Predator (FCIP) on the Xbox360 A player known as [mod removed] and MANY MANY other tags is a long...
  4. Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?: You remember Fallout 76 on a FPD right? I heard that PC players got to keep it but we don't. I think this is unfair. [No I don't mean not getting FO76. I mean the WHOLE thing.]...
  5. Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...: About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with gold games and game pass games. I'm also unable...
  6. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Fix This Because This World Is Filled With Tons Of Buildings And Is Quite Old (Probably 2017). 16a25a05-afda-405f-8364-b6a4fc1a742e
  7. I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from people I already blocked or ...: I have this issue where I have blocked a person who was originally on my friends list, and yet I still keep getting "[player name] is online" notifications from them on my Xbox One as though that...
  8. Why does my controller keep switching players?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my controller keep switching players?: I have an Afterglow Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 10. Every once in a while, it decides to switch to player 4. I've tried unplugging, removing it through Device Manager and nothing works...
  9. My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...: I bought a new Xbox 360 controller to play games on my PC (windows 7). When I play certain games (in my case GTA V) my controller loses its connection for a split second and when it gets a...
  10. Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm: Hello, I have a Minecraft realm. I am looking for new players to keep it interesting but when I have problem players that I need to ban they simply come back as new profile gamertags. What is the...