A problem with the xbox

Discus and support A problem with the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our 360 xbox isn't working once we connect everything the button lights but the xbox don't work, there wasn't even a red colored button we think it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Z Lightning, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Z Lightning
    Z Lightning Guest

A problem with the xbox

Our 360 xbox isn't working once we connect everything the button lights but the xbox don't work, there wasn't even a red colored button we think it's because of putting it in some kind of dusty place, does it affect the xbox? and can we fix this problem?
    Please it has been two weeks and it's not working.

:)

Z Lightning, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Misses Joust Win User

HDD problem or Xbox problem??

G'day W0lf! You are correct in your conclusion that the HDD is the issue here. Thank you for trying all the steps in our support pages!

Going forward, the best course of action will be this:

• If you're still able to access files on your HDD, try to move your save files onto a USB flash drive or Memory Unit.
    • Register your console and order a replacement HDD at our repair site.
    • If you don't want to order a replacement there, I recommend you stick to trusted retailers from which to buy your new HDD, to make sure it is an official Xbox product. 3rd party HDDs will not support backwards compatibility with Original Xbox games, and
      we cannot guarantee the quality of 3rd party devices.
    • Once the HDD is replaced, re-download your content. There's no need for a license transfer here as you'll be on the same console!

If you have any further questions, please let us know. =)
  3. Silicel2 Win User

You could try to contact support and if you still have warranty you can explain the situation and if it is deemed necessary they can send it in for repair if they find anything wrong with it they will fix it if not they will send it back, just time lost.
    Taking from your post I would go with the hard drive issue, make sure it is properly seated and never move the console while it is operating.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Have you had the E68 message again? If your console is having a hard time reading the discs it may need to be looked at due to the disc reader not working.
  5. Honshuw0lf Win User

My xbox has been reading game discs fine since removing the HDD, however while the drive was installed it would either say the game disc is damaged/unreadable (when it was unscratched/new) or that the download failed (despite it being on-disc play). I've
    been able to load games up and play them for hours, save them to the mem unit without issue (with the HDD removed). So does that sound more like a bad/corrupt HDD rather than a faulty 360 (since the former seems more likely at this point after my investigation)?
  6. JackB9824 Win User

Xbox problem

for the first question its hard to answer as recently they have not been connecting at allbut when they do sometimes the will work for ten minutes then disconnect then work for around 5 minutes the disconnect before becoming regular then some times they
    will disconnect reguraly straight away and by reguraly i mean every 20-40 seconds. yes the problem is both on and offline. Even while connected via usb it disconnectes. i have horsy d controllers and the problem is still there
Thema:

A problem with the xbox

1. A problem with the xbox - Similar Threads - problem

2. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  3. UPDATE PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATE PROBLEM: My xbox was saying that there was an issue with the update and game me error code 0x8B00 yeah I forgot the rest of it but it's the issue that everyones having. Just dont stress about it. Turn your...
  4. "There Was A Problem With The Update"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem With The Update": I Understand That Many People Are Currently Being Affected By This, But Has @Microsoft Made And Announcements On How To Fix This Problem? Or Is There By Chance Someone That Has Found A Fix For...
  5. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got a error code:0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does the error code mean bd3a4493-50ca-48a2-bb33-1fd9b5c74f64
  6. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got the error code:0x80072EFD 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does that error code mean a753b983-99b9-4627-8551-9b14ba4c07f5
  7. MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...: Seit ungefähr einen Monat habe ich ein problem mit dem Internet auf meiner Xbox. Immer wenn ich mein Internet Teste kommt eine Fehler meldung in der steht : ,,Sie müssen zusätzliche...
  8. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...
  9. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  10. Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems): The problem I found is there is no setting for mic volume in the settings. Because of this I cant be in a party because my mic is to sensitive and loud. I tried changing the setting on my PC but...