A question about Red Dead Redemption 2

Discus and support A question about Red Dead Redemption 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My boyfriend bought Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for Xbox One. He has misplaced the disc and can't find it anywhere. If he buys a copy that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueSapphire7777, Jan 14, 2021.

1. A question about Red Dead Redemption 2

My boyfriend bought Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for Xbox One. He has misplaced the disc and can't find it anywhere. If he buys a copy that doesn't have the add ons, (just standard version), will he be able to play the add ons? Were they installed
    with the base game? He is still playing the main story and hasn't accessed the add ons yet.

If I'm posting in the wrong area, I'm sorry. I was looking for a forum that might be able to help.

:)

BlueSapphire7777, Jan 14, 2021
  2. R1CH5TER Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

3. Lofty Who Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

4. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

5. Dangerous FiZiX Win User

Red dead 2

Hello Mark!

If you have questions about the release date of Red Dead Redemption take a look here Red Dead Redemption 2. You
    can get any options regarding your transaction and pre-order by looking in your Order history.

Thanks for reaching out
  6. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
Thema:

A question about Red Dead Redemption 2

1. A question about Red Dead Redemption 2 - Similar Threads - question Red Dead

2. Question on console enrollment from current to XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Question on console enrollment from current to XSX: My XSX is on the way, currently I have Xbox One S and am Alpha ring. I do NOT want my XSX to be in the Insider program, at least not yet. My question is: will the XSX auto-join me (since I'll use...
  3. Free Xbox Gold Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox Gold Question: Add Call Of Duty black ops 2 for free and minecraft for free for xbox 360 for February. cdf730a2-2ea7-4cfe-948f-0ec789386fc4
  4. XBox Gamming Menu Question ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Gamming Menu Question ?: I'm new , so be patient :) I have MSFS 2020 loaded on my PC. I click the Windows Button Key +G and the XBox Menu opens on the top middle of my screen. My objective is to monitor my PCs Performance...
  5. Xbox Update Preview Program question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview Program question: If I leave the update preview program will my console factory reset?? submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox mic issues not a repeat Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mic issues not a repeat Question: I bought a Xbox one RIG 700 mic and used it for only to months and suddenly the power button doesn’t work and it has no light or anything to signal it’s low battery,I always had my mic plug in so...
  7. Service order question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order question: Did my replace my series x get replaced with a new one? It was a out of warranty issue and they said they wouldnt cover it, but they registered a different serial number series x to my account....
  8. Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct: I have a question pertaining to an aspect of Minecraft Realms and LIVE Code of Conduct. On a friend's Minecraft realm yesterday, an Enderman was somehow aggro-ed, targeting me to attack me. I...
  9. Game pass 1$ question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass 1$ question: Hi everyone i have a question. If i buy one month PC game pass for 1$ and then 3 months of game pass ultimate for 1$ will i get 4 months ultimate? 3bb2d17e-a949-4e5a-8e56-8060076f0d35
  10. Destiny's Gamestop Red Sparrow code question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny's Gamestop Red Sparrow code question: Hi there, So I recently found an unused Red Sparrow code from someone who claimed it was for Xbox One (And it was obvious he genuinely believed it was an X1 code given the circumstances of the...