A question about the new streaming and how to use it.

Discus and support A question about the new streaming and how to use it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've been an insider for almost a year now, and I'm a little confused on why I cant stream to my phone. A pop says that its not available in my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itsragingnight, Oct 30, 2019.

1. A question about the new streaming and how to use it.

So I've been an insider for almost a year now, and I'm a little confused on why I cant stream to my phone. A pop says that its not available in my region or ring, what is a ring?

submitted by /u/itsragingnight
    [link] [comments]

/u/itsragingnight, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Kalueb Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming Try that.
    Agreed with everyone responding to these answers. I have looked at this site numerous times and have signed up for when it is available for iOS. But the specific question as stated more than once is about streaming on Windows 10, NOT mobile. The site that
    you and the other ambassador posted to this thread is strictly for signing up for and info on the ability to stream to mobile devices. Does anyone know how long we will have to keep using the XBox Companion App to stream? Hopefully they are not taking it away
    before the new service is up and running.
  3. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming Try that.
    Thank you for replying - but that link is for mobile devices specifically, not Windows 10 devices, which is what the OP was asking about.

Currently, the Xbox Console Companion streaming still works on Windows 10. The reason OP was asking about the Xbox app on Windows 10 is because the Xbox Console Companion app is prompting users to install the Xbox app, which does not have streaming support.
    I know that there is supposed to be a new Console Streaming app on Windows 10 later this year, but it is not available yet. I was just clarifying that for the OP and anyone else asking the same question about the new app, since I came here with the same question.
  4. VoodooSevenTwo Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

Hello JehadTKD,

First, you will need to contact your ISP for any data charges you might incur. No one here will be able to answer that, because all charges are based on your ISP services and whatever possible contract you may have with them. Microsoft does not charge for
    data usage to use XBOX Live.

Second, you don't need to go to "add device" to add your XBOX One Console. You need to be signed into your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 PC, have your XBOX One turned on and signed into XBOX Live with the SAME ACCOUNT that you used on your PC. When
    you open the XBOX App, click sign in, then click "connect" and it will connect to your XBOX One. You can also right click files and select "cast to device > XBOX One Console" to cast videos, TV etc.

***You MUST have your XBOX One Console turned on while trying to connect. If it isn't on, Windows cannot locate it because it does not give off a signal when it is turned off.
  5. jehadabeed Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

you are all wrong dude ,

First i asked about how much it takes Like Browsing takes about 100mb per houre ... etc so things like this is so simple so i wasn't saying microsoft is taking data from me that is so stupid ,

Second im already on my microsoft account on windows as i said if u saw it that i can stram music and movies as [Click the right button on the file that u want and do play to xbox one] .. but i can't find my console from the xbox app -_-
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

Hi there DavesPshyco,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there are some questions with game streaming using the Xbox app.I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting app:
    How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10. Take a look at the following
    system requirements to be able to use the game streaming feature.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

A question about the new streaming and how to use it.

1. A question about the new streaming and how to use it. - Similar Threads - question streaming

2. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  3. Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming: Hi all, Just recently got a one x and wanted to enroll in the insider program that way I can utilize Xbox console streaming. I was wondering 1) is the omega ring the ring closest to the public?...
  4. Loving Console Streaming, but I have one question.

in XboX Insiders
    Loving Console Streaming, but I have one question.: Loving Console Streaming, but I have one question. When I select Console Streaming from the mobile app it turns my Xbox on. (Which is fine) However when I stop Console Streaming on my mobile app,...
  5. Couple Question about xbox streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple Question about xbox streaming: Hi, I have two questions. I tried searching but couldn't get a definitive answer. Can I stream if I am away from my home network and home? Is there a way to not play the XBOX on TV and just...
  6. Streaming and Capturing Party Chat Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming and Capturing Party Chat Question: I'm trying to see if Xbox is working on better ways on how streaming captures party chat? - Right now unless you stream from your Xbox it's a chore to capture party chat or you turn your settings...
  7. Xbox cloud streaming question ..

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud streaming question ..: Can you party chat with others on the cloud preview service? Can I use my headphone with the mic to talk to others in the game in chat ? Thanks Export 09 submitted by /u/exportz [link] [comments]
  8. Game Streaming bluetooth controller question

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming bluetooth controller question: I have the game streaming app set up, controller paired with the phone (all updated) however when i click on the link to console, because the controller is connected to the phone and not the Xbox,...
  9. Questions for being new to Xbox game streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions for being new to Xbox game streaming.: Ok so I live out in the country so our internet is limited. I get enough to where playing on live is great but it’s not the greatest to game stream to my tablet on my WiFi. So I got a new Samsung...
  10. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...