A question about the new streaming and how to use it.

Discus and support A question about the new streaming and how to use it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've been an insider for almost a year now, and I'm a little confused on why I cant stream to my phone. A pop says that its not available in my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itsragingnight, Oct 30, 2019.

1. A question about the new streaming and how to use it.

So I've been an insider for almost a year now, and I'm a little confused on why I cant stream to my phone. A pop says that its not available in my region or ring, what is a ring?

submitted by /u/itsragingnight
    [link] [comments]

/u/itsragingnight, Oct 30, 2019
  2. VoodooSevenTwo Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

Hello JehadTKD,

First, you will need to contact your ISP for any data charges you might incur. No one here will be able to answer that, because all charges are based on your ISP services and whatever possible contract you may have with them. Microsoft does not charge for
    data usage to use XBOX Live.

Second, you don't need to go to "add device" to add your XBOX One Console. You need to be signed into your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 PC, have your XBOX One turned on and signed into XBOX Live with the SAME ACCOUNT that you used on your PC. When
    you open the XBOX App, click sign in, then click "connect" and it will connect to your XBOX One. You can also right click files and select "cast to device > XBOX One Console" to cast videos, TV etc.

***You MUST have your XBOX One Console turned on while trying to connect. If it isn't on, Windows cannot locate it because it does not give off a signal when it is turned off.
  3. jehadabeed Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

you are all wrong dude ,

First i asked about how much it takes Like Browsing takes about 100mb per houre ... etc so things like this is so simple so i wasn't saying microsoft is taking data from me that is so stupid ,

Second im already on my microsoft account on windows as i said if u saw it that i can stram music and movies as [Click the right button on the file that u want and do play to xbox one] .. but i can't find my console from the xbox app -_-
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

Hi there DavesPshyco,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there are some questions with game streaming using the Xbox app.I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting app:
    How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10. Take a look at the following
    system requirements to be able to use the game streaming feature.

Hope this helps.
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

HDR while streaming

Hi,

To answer you question, yes. To know more about how Stream HDR video works on Windows 10, we recommend that you check out the link below:

Stream HDR video on Windows 10

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  6. Meldar Prime Win User

3/27/2012 are you guys ready

I'm ready and waiting, looking forward to this DLC. Going to watch Rod's stream later today and see if some questions I have about the new DLC gets answered.
Thema:

A question about the new streaming and how to use it.

1. A question about the new streaming and how to use it. - Similar Threads - question streaming

2. Game streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming question: How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go? submitted by /u/mr_jiggely [link] [comments]
  3. Question about console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about console streaming: Are you able to console stream away from home at this time or does that only work with xcloud at the moment? Thanks in advance for any answers and sorry if this has been answered before....
  4. Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming: Does it only work for games digitally installed? If so, would it ever be possible to make it so disk games can work by also 'installing' them, to make them function in a similar to disk games....
  5. Question on streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on streaming: Is it possible to stream games on Youtube from my Xbox One? Ive always wanted to stream on youtube. I also want to know if its possible because my cousins want to know if they can stream games on...
  6. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  7. Media streaming to Xbox One question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media streaming to Xbox One question: Have desktop PC with huge secondary HD used to store family photo, video, music, etc. Applicable subdirectories set to share & stream to other devices around house. In main living room, we use...
  8. Started streaming but have questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Started streaming but have questions: Hey guys, I have been streaming for a few months but want to step up with my channel quality. Do you have any ideas on how to get my xbox headset to work on my laptop so I can get some voice feed...
  9. Thinking of starting a streaming channel questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thinking of starting a streaming channel questions: So I am thinking of starting my own streaming channel. I plan on playing on my xbox, streaming it to a pc to have better control of my stream. Question that has occurred to me is: is it going to...
  10. Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming: Thinking about buying this. But does it support my ultra wide resolution 3440x1440? Also can I use my xbox controller who is connected? Not the Xbox one but the normal one? Works fine for steam...