A question about the top requests in the feature request threads

Discus and support A question about the top requests in the feature request threads in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In each new feature request thread, the top 3 feature requests from the previous week are posted. Are those based solely on the upvotes received by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SydeWynda, Mar 4, 2021.

1. /u/SydeWynda
    /u/SydeWynda Guest

In each new feature request thread, the top 3 feature requests from the previous week are posted.

Are those based solely on the upvotes received by single posts? Or does someone look through the thread to see if there's duplicate posts requesting the same feature, then the upvotes for that feature request are added together?

submitted by /u/SydeWynda
    [link] [comments]

/u/SydeWynda, Mar 4, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

Feature Request

You can post feature requests over in the Xbox Insider subreddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ Every week there is a new feature request thread stickied
    to the top of the sub.
  3. Oliver L Win User

Can not stream video or music with XBox One

Hi,

there are many threads about DLNA.

Please use the Search function for other Threads. This feature is requested by many X1 user.
  4. apna style Win User

Got rolled back or reset? You weren't doing anything naughty? Click here for details!

doesn't matter if it was stickied people would still post new threads

i mean how many friend request clan recruiters and people requesting zombies help are there in this forum

even though there is a sticky on top of the page about friend request clans etc
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Feature Request

Hello Signofff,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. In addition to what was said above, you can set up your Xbox to update your games even while it is in sleep mode. You must have your console set up to "Instant on" in your

power mode settings.

As for your idea to schedule times to update, please post that in the appropriate channel. All ideas to help improve Xbox should go here: Official
    Reddit Xbox ideas hub

Hope this helps!
  6. TXPaladin Win User

Feature request

In theory it sounds like a nice way to offer a friend some access to a game. In my mind its not so much a real feature, I don't think they talk about GAME SHARE as an option. What is allowed to a degree is more of access for Family Members to play a game
    a primary user owns. What is done is multiple accounts are allowed to play games on a primary console. Then a second console is used by the primary user and that user has access to the same games. It stops between 2 consoles.

What could be a nice feature and perhaps even with Game Pass games is the ability for Co-Op and Multiplayer Games to invite someone into play a game that doesn't have Game Pass or the Game. Example, I have the Master Chief Collection and I could invite a
    friend to play along with me. This would become a Virtual Couch feature then and only works when I'm on playing the same game. Just another thought at looking at things.
Thema:

1. A question about the top requests in the feature request threads - Similar Threads - question top requests

2. A question about the insider builds on series X

in XboX Insiders
    A question about the insider builds on series X: I was an insider member before but I removed my series X from the program because of some visual bug that was very annoying and 2 days ago I decided to reenlist my console and I noticed that I...
  3. Question on update about update realise date

in XboX Insiders
    Question on update about update realise date: Is there any offical realise date on the free to play online update for xbox submitted by /u/Kidboom999 [link] [comments]
  4. Reporting constant abuse question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting constant abuse question: I just started getting abusive messages on my xbox ( 35 so far ) from a player i never contacted or spoke to them in game but he/she writes the messages in a way that if i report them i think they...
  5. Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly: Is it possible to play Grand Theft Auto V the Xbox 360 version on the Xbox One? And if so would it allow me to play online with a Xbox 360 friend?? (I plan to purchase it through here:...
  6. Question regarding the new xbox live changes

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding the new xbox live changes: I am wondering if the new xbox live changes apply to xbox one, allowing you to play free-to-play online games without xbox live. If someone could tell me I would appreciate it alot submitted by...
  7. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  8. I have 7 days of GPU left and this is my question. Me quedan 7 días de GPU y esta es mi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 7 days of GPU left and this is my question. Me quedan 7 días de GPU y esta es mi...: Que tal, me quedan 7 días de Game Pass Ultimate, ¿Si compro una tarjeta de 6 meses de gold y la canjeo ahora tendré solo gold o tendré GPU por los últimos 6 meses? How about I have 7 days of...
  9. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  10. Open question to Microsoft regarding Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open question to Microsoft regarding Elder Scrolls Online: I submitted the below feedback to Elder Scrolls Online support. I've been an avid player of the game since 2018. Due to the recent acquisition of Bethesda by Microsoft, I'd like a response from...