A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests

Discus and support A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Very recently I signed on and joined the Xbox Insiders program, and have been accepted to participate in a game preview. Here's the question. Do I need... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Graxzon, Feb 3, 2020.

1. /u/Graxzon
    /u/Graxzon Guest

Very recently I signed on and joined the Xbox Insiders program, and have been accepted to participate in a game preview. Here's the question. Do I need to renew my XBL Gold membership in order to participate in the online-play portions of this and other future game tests?

submitted by /u/Graxzon
    [link] [comments]

/u/Graxzon, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Tentacle Touchy Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Easily with RDR1. Online aspect was very sociable. I somewhat miss that. RDR2 is shoot on sight first, ask questions
    later
  3. Quebra Regra Win User

Bioware Panel @ Pax

playtesting?... We have dismissed these claims. ;)
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

How do I keep random people from adding me on Xbox One?

XA JJKILLER is spot on.

If you have any other concerns regarding online safety, click Here For Microsoft's guide to safety
    for parents and kids, which gives step by step guides for various aspects of privacy and safety.
  5. themann2488 Win User

Concern + question

^^i dunno man always seemed like pushing it to download maps... i would just pass if i was you not worth any risk.
  6. Effective Merc Win User

Questions and concerns

Hi,

it's willn't affect everyone who had an communication suspensions but power cycling:

Link here
    or updating controller may help fix the issue.

'privacy setting are blocking' so did you have an suspension? check messages for an SMS from Xbox Live talking about enforcement action.

Case review is the only way atm to get a answer from them.

Have you checked your privacy and online safety setting? everything communication option allowed/set to everyone?
    Yes I have an active suspension. I just felt it was strange it said privacy settings were blocking chat as opposed to simply not working. i did a case review and it was upheld.
Thema:

1. A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests - Similar Threads - Question Concerning Online

2. Question Concerning Ultimate Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Concerning Ultimate Codes: Greetings, I just upgraded my son’s acct to the Ultimate Game Pass, with the first month being a dollar. However, I also have some Ultimate codes that are for 14 days per code (NOT Trial codes)....
  3. Question concerning Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question concerning Daily Challenges: The daily bomb defuser isn't loading...problems? Dec 1st 2019 0f180e6f-8933-4e20-9593-5cb900500695
  4. Games Pass Questions & Concerns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass Questions & Concerns: I've been looking around for a while via Google for the answers to my questions, and I just can't find anyone that seems to have these questions, so I want to ask them here. I recently received...
  5. Question concerning Xbox one x disk drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question concerning Xbox one x disk drive: Okay to get straight to the point, I have my one X placed in a low position, one where I have to bend down a bit to put disks in. Its usually fine but there are moments once in a blue where ill...
  6. Xbox Live Quests and Xbox Game pass Quests questions and concerns.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Quests and Xbox Game pass Quests questions and concerns.: Hello. I was hoping to get some help determining if I was eligible for the rewards for the Xbox Live quests October and last month, December. I got a $5 dollar gift card today for the December...
  7. Question concerning enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question concerning enforcement: My son's account was "Permanently Suspended", but after the enforcement team finished a case review, that decision was overturned and his suspension was lifted on May 1st. Since then, however,...
  8. Xbox Live quests and Game Pass quests questions and concerns

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live quests and Game Pass quests questions and concerns: Hello. I was hoping to get some help determining if I was eligible for the rewards for the Xbox Live quests October and last month, December. I got a $5 dollar gift card today for the December...
  9. Question concerning level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question concerning level: I was watching my son play his game on GTA 5 and he was on level 14. He got stuck in his garage and ended up blowing himself up to respawn, but it just froze up and his character laid there and it...
  10. Question concerning enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question concerning enforcement: My son's account was "Permanently Suspended", but after the enforcement team finished a case review, that decision was overturned and his suspension was lifted on May 1st. Since then, however,...