A question for staff members

Discus and support A question for staff members in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Community! I wanna buy these headsets for my xbox 360 SLIM console because my original Xbox 360 SLIM headsets didnt run. My question is:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Serban2013, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Serban2013
    Serban2013 Guest

Hi Microsoft Community! I wanna buy these headsets for my xbox 360 SLIM console because my original Xbox 360 SLIM headsets didnt run.

My question is: Does this headset is compatible with Xbox 360 Slim Controller?

Headset:Casti Plantronics GAMECOM X40 pentru XBOX 360 - eMAG.ro

This site is in Romanian Language.

:)

Serban2013, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Where do i report people that are impersonating Microsoft employees, moderators, or staff members and the Enforcement Team?

I was invited to a party with 3 guys that were being asking me all these questions? Where do i reports players for impersonation Microsoft Employees, moderators, or staff members and the Enforcement Team.

AngryExponent, Feb 22, 2014
  3. SashaS
    SashaS Guest
    Staff?

I am posting this question here as this is the most active thread, where are the admins and moderators? I always see the same people posting and I just wanted to know if this site is still being run by it's staff members? Thank you!

SashaS, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Yes that headset works with Xbox 360, you can see more about it here -

It plugs directly into your console via USB though and not into your controller.

Bazajaytee, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Yes that headset works with Xbox 360, you can see more about it here - http://youtu.be/93l-tosoqK0

It plugs directly into your console via USB though and not into your controller.
  6. thelion71 Win User

GAME UK

member of staff looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked that question yesterday!
  7. taidara Win User

My suspension was not lifted. (error code 8015190E)

Hey there Qwiklemon!

I'm sorry, but your question can only be answered by staff members with proper authorization.

You'll have to post in the
    Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans section of these forums, where a staff member from the enforcement team will answer to your request.

I've never seen error code 8015190E being related to an account suspension.
  8. Qwertei Win User

Preview Dashboard registered to different account.

I PM'd the forum staff member Mister Beep lets wait until he gets here if you have any other questions I'll be glad to answer them if possible.
  9. Cabooty02 Win User

Impersonating a member of the xbox staff

Hi,

Yes best way to do that would be just to report them via console, there is no way I'm aware of to check to see if a member is staff besides looking there profile up on the forms and seeing there badge. I would do that to make sure that the enforcement
    team is aware of the problem and start to take care of the issue.
Thema:

1. A question for staff members - Similar Threads - question staff members

2. 2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    2 questions: I joined the Minecraft beta, then left and unenrolled from it, yet I'm still in beta. Why is this I joined the "Xbox One Update Preview" yet I still don't have the new dashboard, why is this, do I...
  3. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  4. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  5. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...
  6. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question: For you guys and girls who play NBA 2K. I have a question. I play mostly play now online and I play as the Memphis Grizzlies. Ja Morant is our new rookie and starting PG. What can I do to get use...
  7. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official: hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible....
  8. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  9. Question for staff

in XboX Insiders
    Question for staff: Question for staff thoug: Since I will be getting a new Xbox, When I sign into the Insider program, will I need to start over at Omega Ring? Or do I continue with the Beta Ring? (I had an Xbox One...
  10. Question for staff please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for staff please.: I have the xbox one x pre-ordered and a 4k tv and ready to go, my question might seem simple but I havent heard it asked and dont want to buy game titles twice so my question is in regards to...