A question regarding community points.

Discus and support A question regarding community points. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is Microsoft Rewards Community points sharing coming back sometime soon? submitted by /u/SilentDrive83 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SilentDrive83, Jul 1, 2021.

1. A question regarding community points.

Is Microsoft Rewards Community points sharing coming back sometime soon?

submitted by /u/SilentDrive83
    [link] [comments]

/u/SilentDrive83, Jul 1, 2021
  2. DESOLATER IV Win User

Question regarding Microsoft Points.

From the current information, I'm almost certain the answer is no.

-

You will be able to directly charge from your credit card when purchasing, or add credit through gift cards from retailers including instant credit from online retailers. What they mean by "late 2013" is that retailers will still be selling "microsoft points"
    until they transition into "cash cards". (Example: 800 microsoft points can be bought today and cashed in for $10, in the future you will just buy $10 microsoft cards)

-

I personally do not believe there will be a way to directly add credit through xbox live though. Think of Amazon's model. You can buy amazon gift cards, but can't directly deposit money into your "amazon account". Microsoft could add gift cards directly
    to the marketplace, but it would be easily exploitable by kids with linked credit card details.

-

It shouldn't be a problem though as everyone should have access to an online retailer like the Microsoft Store, Amazon, etc. ( interesting info while researching this, Microsoft will soon be charging tax on all purchases )
  3. skys7 Win User

Redeem codes is how it works I think.
  4. xDemosthenes Win User

Question regarding points/deposit

If you're looking for VIP rebates, rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So when they are scheduled is determined by when you get to that 5,000 credit mark. Generally, if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are
    deposited by the 30th of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

So you're saying I should see it updated on the 15th? That works for me. Thank you for your response. I know I had 7000 points at least by the 25th of last month and those didn't deposit
  5. Smwutches Win User

Question regarding points/deposit

If you're looking for VIP rebates, rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So when they are scheduled is determined by when you get to that 5,000 credit mark. Generally, if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are
    deposited by the 30th of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  6. smileskybird Win User

And if you can add credit on your console instead of having to buy Gift Cards from a retailer, just your credit card details, how do you do it on your console?
Thema:

A question regarding community points.

1. A question regarding community points. - Similar Threads - question regarding community

2. Question Regarding Dolby Vision Input Latency

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Dolby Vision Input Latency: It’s been a few months now and the situation hasn’t improved. I’m seeking advice from those far more knowledgeable than me here. Why is it that Dolby Vision didn’t introduce extreme input latency...
  3. Question regarding dead zone size - Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding dead zone size - Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello, I just bought new Elite Series 2. One thing that surprised me is dead zone size. I play Battlefield (on PC) with this controller and i had to set dead zone size to 9 (100 is max value)....
  4. Questions regarding upgrading to Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions regarding upgrading to Xbox series x: I have 3 questions: 1-I have a hard drive attached to my xbox one, If I plug it in my future xbox series x will I be able to play all the games installed right away? 2-There are power outages...
  5. Question regarding warranty dates.

in XBoX on Windows
    Question regarding warranty dates.: I bought my new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on July 27th, 2021. When I went to register it with Microsoft is says that I have warranty until 05/03/22. First of all I don't know if this means...
  6. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  7. Regarding Forums Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Forums Question: Hello here. I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding the forums. I used to be a pretty frequent forum user back in the late 2000s but took a break from Xbox for over 10 years. I’ve looked...
  8. Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074: Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074 The following is an excerpt from Step 2 of Xbox one NAT troubleshooter section Advanced NAT (single console)...
  9. Question Regarding Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Game Pass: My Question is…. If I have Redeemed Game Pass Code From Saudi Arabia And I have to move to India Will the Banned Games In Saudi Arabia Will Be Available When I Change My Country or Region??(For...
  10. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...