A question regarding console bans.

Discus and support A question regarding console bans. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve dealt with my fair share of extremely toxic modders ruining games and even going as far as to prevent me from playing and even disconnecting me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Master of cool, Aug 13, 2018.

1. A question regarding console bans.

I’ve dealt with my fair share of extremely toxic modders ruining games and even going as far as to prevent me from playing and even disconnecting me from Xbox Live... and I wanted to know, are console bans actually working on these people? I’ve had several
    modders laugh it off and tell me that they can easily bypass it. I’m wondering, is this true or are they just bluffing? It’s rather frustrating getting into a match with these kinds of individuals only to find out that they can’t actually get punished for
    it.

:)

Master of cool, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Hi my son got a 2week suspension and was due to end 2day and when he went to play his game it told him it was console banned can you help.

Hey Viper. Here is a link with information regarding console bans.

You can also make a thread in the account suspensions and console bans forum. If you have any questions for a member of the PET, they are the only people with access to info regarding specific bans on the forums.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Aug 13, 2018
  3. GavinTbh
    GavinTbh Guest
    Banimento de console [Console banishment]

Any questions regarding console bans should be directed to enforcement.xbox.com as no Xbox Live support can assist you.

GavinTbh, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They're just bluffing, but unfortunately there would be no way to keep them from getting another console.

Smwutches, Aug 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

They're just bluffing, but unfortunately there would be no way to keep them from getting another console.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Hi my son got a 2week suspension and was due to end 2day and when he went to play his game it told him it was console banned can you help.

Hey Viper. Here is a link with information regarding console bans.

You can also make a thread in the account suspensions and console bans forum. If you have any questions for a member of the PET, they are the only people with access to info regarding specific bans on the forums.
  7. HassanB Win User

i know this is the wrong section!!!! but console ban I NEED HELP

Hello,

Sorry if you never received a response, but below is the only way to contact Microsoft in regards to any sort of console ban or account ban issues/questions.

You would need to make a post in the console ban forums here in regards to any sort of question to why the console was banned. If this is in regards to
    an account banning you will need to make a post here.

The Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team are the only ones who are able to ban/unban users on Xbox LIVE. This is not something that can be handled on this section of the support forums.
  8. GavinTbh Win User

Banimento de console [Console banishment]

Any questions regarding console bans should be directed to enforcement.xbox.com as no Xbox Live support can assist you.

9. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Regarding console bans.

1, You would have to ask MS, people who use these forums are regular gamers so if you don't know we wont know.

2, There are no unjust bans, they are investigated before they are actioned so there must be a reason for one/them being issued or they/it would not be issued in the first place.

And yes if the console was banned the user would need to purchase another one if they wanted to connect to LIVE using it. Though it will still be usable offline.

Apologies if these answers are not useful but they are all that are available for anyone on the forums.

There is also the
    console ban FAQ
    , but that covers it all.
Thema:

1. A question regarding console bans. - Similar Threads - question regarding console

2. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  3. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  4. Gamebar question regarding linking

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar question regarding linking: I'm a bit confused by the Gamebar. It asks you if you want to link your Steam account. So I did but it doesn't seem to do anything? I assumed it would allow me to chat with my Steam friends....
  5. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  6. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  7. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  8. Question regarding home console privileges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding home console privileges: Is there a way to keep another specific account from benefiting from my home gold privileges or only allow one other account to benefit from my home gold privileges?...
  9. Question regarding console exclusive wings in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding console exclusive wings in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls: Hello all. As you all know, last gen consoles received exclusive preorder wings. Now that RoS is out on current gen, we are seeing more people switching from one console family to another. I went...
  10. Question regarding the registration of the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding the registration of the console: Hi I'm selling my XBOX ONE (got a new one as a gift) to someone. I had registered the device in the online support center before but I have removed it just now. So my question is: will the guy...