A question

Discus and support A question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So lets set up a synerio. Lets say someone on xbox is talking to a friend. And he says a offensive joke. And the friend desides to be "funny" and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jun 14, 2019.

1. A question

So lets set up a synerio. Lets say someone on xbox is talking to a friend. And he says a offensive joke. And the friend desides to be "funny" and report the message. Should the guy who made the joke be suspended. Remember that its a joke

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. DerSanjoe Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Questions over question 🤔
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gold Games October

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]And the question is not When - The question is Why !?[/quote]

No the question is when,certainly not october.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Good question....good question.....
Thema:

A question

1. A question - Similar Threads - question

2. Two part question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two part question.: So here I am, not having my xbox turned on for over a week and I get a message from Xbox Live via an email. I have been communication banned. I am livid, my xbox hasn't turned on in over a...
  3. Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Can a usb external hard drive be hooked up to an Xbox One S All Digital gaming console to install as well as play the installed games from the external hard drive or can they only be put on the...
  4. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...
  5. Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty

in XboX Insiders
    Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty: I would like to ask either xbox stuff or other insiders like me. Why Xbox, does not offer options of cleaning, checking and repairing OS files? In PC we have DISM and SFC commands for example, so,...
  6. Game streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming question: How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go? submitted by /u/mr_jiggely [link] [comments]
  7. Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC: Hi, i'm considering the new xbox controler Elite, yeah the expensive one :...
  8. Xcloud Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Question: I signed up for the beta on oct 31, will I have to wait longer for my account to get approved. submitted by /u/memeystone [link] [comments]
  9. Question about console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about console streaming: Are you able to console stream away from home at this time or does that only work with xcloud at the moment? Thanks in advance for any answers and sorry if this has been answered before....
  10. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question: So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been...