A question

Discus and support A question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So lets set up a synerio. Lets say someone on xbox is talking to a friend. And he says a offensive joke. And the friend desides to be "funny" and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jun 14, 2019.

1. A question

So lets set up a synerio. Lets say someone on xbox is talking to a friend. And he says a offensive joke. And the friend desides to be "funny" and report the message. Should the guy who made the joke be suspended. Remember that its a joke

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Dark destiny Win User

Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user=""]

Why are all your posts about RAM

[/quote]

why did you answer a question with a question?

[/quote]

Why are you making a question about questioning a question with a question?
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Question

^^ I can see how people find it funny. I mean, if you have the sense of humor of a 12 year old, I bet it's a real hoot.
  4. Vade Satana Win User

question

You dont have to be the same character type. You do have to be the in the same alliance. If he is Aldmeri Alliance, then you need to be the same to join up on the. Same goes for the other two factions. But play the character you want, your gonna need to
    offset his skill sets with yours...
  5. {Parity} Win User

Questions

I run mine using a heavy duty power strip but I don't have anything else plugged into it and it works great. I have my console located to far away from a wall outlet to plug it directly into the wall outlet.
  6. WTom1 Win User

Questions

> If you cant and you do what will happen?

Surge protector. located too close to electronics and too far from earth ground, has a history of sometimes making damage easier. In rare cases, causing fires.

Some numbers. Voltage can drop so low that incandescent bulbs dim to 50% intensity. Connect a bulb to that power strip. Does it dim that much? Of course not. Because a power strip does nothing to affect performance (ie lower voltage). Meanwhile, an
    Xbox works just as fast and happy even when a bulb dims to 50% intensity.

What does an Xbox power supply do? Makes even low voltages irrelevant.

Recommended is a protector that will actually protect an Xbox and all other appliances. This connects low impedance (ie less than 10 feet) to what actually absorbs surges - earth ground. This proven solution (found in every facility that cannot have damage)
    is even necessary to protect power strip protectors. Costs about $1 per protected appliance. Best solution is also a least expensive one.
Thema:

A question

1. A question - Similar Threads - question

2. Question about Xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox party: To make a long story short, two guys I was in a party ended up ddosing me (I already reported them for it and blocked them). My question is does Xbox parties broadcast broadcast your IP for...
  3. A Knight's Quest Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Knight's Quest Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time/exclusive content? 2. Is there anything missable or could I revisit any area? 3. Is this game identical on all platforms?...
  4. Questions about some updates on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Questions about some updates on xbox: Does updates announced on Alpha & Skip Ahead get announced when they go to beta or delta on patch notes? If not, what’s happened with 24-hour-time? My friends and I enjoy 24 hr time on other...
  5. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...
  6. MX Unleashed Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX Unleashed Questions: 1. Was there anything missable in this game or could I replay any race? 2. Was there any promotional items in this game? 3. Was this one of the original Xbox games with Xbox Live features? 4 Is...
  7. Network error after update question

in XboX Insiders
    Network error after update question: [IMG] submitted by /u/Monjakey [link] [comments]
  8. The Touryst Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Touryst Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time/exclusive content in any version of this game? 2. Is there anything missable or could I revisit any area? 3. Is this game identical on all platforms...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 Questions from a newbie about installing and airports.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Questions from a newbie about installing and airports.: I'm new to gaming but really like the look of Flight Simulator 2020. Can I play it on my PC? And do I need a joystick? Any recommendations? And can I fly from my local airport in the UK which is...
  10. Flight Simulator Install Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Install Question: I was pre-ordering Flight Simulator in prep for the launch in a couple weeks. In the dialog box where it asked upon which device I wished to install it, it said it didn't have any devices on...