A Random Looking for Other Randoms. :P

Discus and support A Random Looking for Other Randoms. :P in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm Kitty, 22, catgirl. I've come to realize most of the people on my friends list are either boring, inactive, or just not interested in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InMyKitchen xo, Feb 19, 2014.

1. A Random Looking for Other Randoms. :P

Hi there! I'm Kitty, 22, catgirl.

I've come to realize most of the people on my friends list are either boring, inactive, or just not interested in the same games anymore.

A little about me? Okay. First off, my voice either annoys you or you don't mind it. If you would like to know before you add me, just pass me a message and I'll let you hear it. I don't play games ALL the time. And hardly ever on weekends. I'm usually out
    shopping, traveling, or hanging out with friends. I'm a shooter girl. I have my very bad games and my very good games, never in between. So, if you're a very competitive player, scoot along! A Random Looking for Other Randoms. :P :D I don't talk much unless the conversation interests me or if I'm
    starting a conversation. I hate having conversations in game unless I'm doing so bad, I just gave up. I usually try to do call outs and other stuff (Call of Duty.) I do have an attitude when provoked and I cuss like a bad cat. If that's a problem, scoot along!
    I enjoy laughing and making others laugh. I can act like a ditz.

I mainly play the Call of Duty's. MW2, MW2, Blops 1, Blops 2, and Ghosts. But, I also dabble in a bit of Diablo 3, Dead Island, Resident Evil 5 and ORC, Defiance, and Borderlands.

If you're interested in being my new play mate, just post here or send me a message/friend request on the Xbox 360.

:)

InMyKitchen xo, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Ramon284
    Ramon284 Guest
    Playable NPCs

Maneater mildred

Solaire

Siegmeyer of Catarina

Black / silver knights

Knight Lautrec

Ornstein

And some other randoms A Random Looking for Other Randoms. :P :p

Ramon284, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Krimzen Wolf
    Krimzen Wolf Guest
    unlock system needs to change.

" You don't travel to some random cave in Skyrim, open a random chest and get a super powerful Great Nordic War Sword With Pink Tassels. Usually, these kind of weapons are a reward for doing an important quest."

Wait..wait..wait..I know I've seen one of those in a random chest somewhere in a random cave,just can't remember which one lol =P

Krimzen Wolf, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Ramon284 Win User

Playable NPCs

Maneater mildred

Solaire

Siegmeyer of Catarina

Black / silver knights

Knight Lautrec

Ornstein

And some other randoms :p
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Halo 4 insanely fast strafe, witnessed it about 4x now...

Something was wrong with the English in this thread?

Random :p
  6. domuhnic Win User

Ah...

using unrelenting force on random people =P
  7. Kronic Herba Win User

Toilet Humor...

I love using the toilet costume. So random :p
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Get miscellaneous Halo 3 achievements quickly and easily!

I enjoy any random discussion [:)]. It's cool by me [:p].
Thema:

A Random Looking for Other Randoms. :P

1. A Random Looking for Other Randoms. :P - Similar Threads - Random Looking Randoms

2. Random Number Generator FreeCell

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Number Generator FreeCell: FreeCell Expert is generating the same number approximately 50% of the time as numbers used within the last few months. (I keep recordings to share with others). I can't believe I have played all...
  3. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  4. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  5. Xbox account linked to random stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account linked to random stuff: I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about getting my xbox live email changed to one that i...
  6. Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play: At random times while playing various games, the xbox will freeze and then shut off. This usually happens between 5-20 minutes after first starting to play. I can turn the xbox back on again right...
  7. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  8. Looking for people to do random loadout challenge with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to do random loadout challenge with: I am looking for people to do the random loadout challenge with. The RL challenge is where I hit the randomize button on a random class generator and we play that class. It is actuallly really...
  9. My controller looks up randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller looks up randomly: I think my Xbox one wireless controller is broken. When I use the controller it randomly looks up. And it always messes me up in games. I don't know how to fix it, please help....
  10. Looking for help on an Xbox Live/Destiny connection issue. Randomly disconnected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help on an Xbox Live/Destiny connection issue. Randomly disconnected.: Hi. My gamer name is Magnus and I've been a Xbox 360 Destiny player since the game began. Starting last Friday (April the 24th) I have begun to be dropped randomly from Xbox Live. I receive no...