A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now

Discus and support A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] So for a few weeks I've been thinking that xbox should make a feature where you can switch from the current xbox dashboard to the older one,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GarnettGaming, Jun 29, 2020.

1. A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now

A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now [​IMG]

So for a few weeks I've been thinking that xbox should make a feature where you can switch from the current xbox dashboard to the older one, cause personally the older one looks cooler. I don't know what all of you will think, but that would be a really cool idea, and another one would be that if the controller is plugged in and you're playing a game with mouse and keyboard then the controller could stop disconnecting by itself.

The picture is the dashboard that I would like to be in that feature.

https://preview.redd.it/2fiymhavmu7...bp&s=fc8f9b7871edbfb290e217843d5f0abde9ff5f49

submitted by /u/GarnettGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/GarnettGaming, Jun 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Thijminecraft02
    Thijminecraft02 New Member
    ok.

Thijminecraft02, Jun 29, 2020
  3. BEASTmmb Win User

Fall Dashboard Beta News?

^I've had the update for a few weeks now.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Transformers games

I think a new Transformers game would actually be pretty alright. I wasn't ever really a big fan of the franchise but the few video games of it I remember playing I actually had fond memories of. I went to Universal Studios and rode the 4D Transformers
    ride not but a few weeks ago and personally... a VR Transformers came could be a cool idea to throw on the table?
  5. mitchbott Win User

Progress Reset

I've had this same issue twice now. My progress was reset back in March with everyone else's, then it was restored. A few weeks later I had just finished a workout and the game froze in the middle of the post-workout summary. When I got it working again
    I was back on the 1st card. I've tried being patient since the Xbox folks fixed the last issue but it has been 4 or 5 weeks now and it still hasn't been fixed. Any ideas on what to do?
  6. awarner Win User

Beta forum permissions

Thanks for the reply, definitely more than a week if not two now as I've had a few updates etc since
  7. AdamKronus Win User

"They Are Billions" xbox one game

I've heard about this game for some time now... The idea looks cool, I'll check it out later!
Thema:

A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now

1. A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now - Similar Threads - really cool idea

2. So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...

in XboX Insiders
    So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...: What's happening? It has been like this for about teo months now submitted by /u/Giogay [link] [comments]
  3. Hemp Max Lab (Truth Exposed) - Does It Really Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hemp Max Lab (Truth Exposed) - Does It Really Work?: Hemp Max Lab CBD has been made to hold down you with maker than vindicatory one occupation. The set has a Sublingual Conveyancing Method, which effectuation it enters direct into your blood water...
  4. Really

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really: I just tried to get my account back and got hung up he said one moment sir never asked me any verification that I could give I couldn't give a password and the gmail was wrong on the account they...
  5. I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muito rainbow six de volta no game...

in XboX Insiders
    I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muito rainbow six de volta no game...: I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muittooo o rainbow six de volta no game pass submitted by /u/Pitt_h [link] [comments]
  6. Ketovatru – #No 1Best Weight Loss Supplement – Does It Really Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ketovatru – #No 1Best Weight Loss Supplement – Does It Really Work?: Ketovatru is a ketogenic diet based weight decrease supplement this essentially suggests it fills in according to the keto diet too. For this, it produces synthetic compounds that control the...
  7. Does xbox series x really not have optical port and hdmi out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does xbox series x really not have optical port and hdmi out?: If it really doesn't have optical port,So how i will use the astro a50 gaming with 7.1 surround sound? c987f2aa-9d0d-4220-9a9d-a5dc6f9301ad
  8. REALLY bad download speeds on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    REALLY bad download speeds on Xbox One: Hi everyone, So I'm stuck with a bit of confusion right now. I recently upgraded my fibre line from 20/20 to 100/100. Speeds are great and all, but my downloads on my Xbox One are horrific! This...
  9. Sorry to keep going on but I'd REALLY appreciate any help

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry to keep going on but I'd REALLY appreciate any help: Hi sorry to go on, I don't want to violate any rules by discussing self repair with others or anything but the right to repair consoles was passed so surely Microsoft and Xbox should be letting...
  10. Smart glass is really cool!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart glass is really cool!: My girlfriend is having a ton of fun with the smart glass. She can't believe she can control the game from her phone. It's also funny when the game gives you a call. Airstrikes, additional...