A recommendation

Discus and support A recommendation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recommend insted of banning people who swear why not just cencer it, it makes talking a little less worrying to people because they know one slip of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019.

1. A recommendation

I recommend insted of banning people who swear why not just cencer it, it makes talking a little less worrying to people because they know one slip of the tounge and everything goes south.

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

recommendations

I've had loads of fun with Watch Dogs and still play this including the DLC and at the moment getting scared sh%tless playing Alien Isolation.

But best pre-order Halo MCC
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

recommendations

Can you buy EA access with that, that will give you about 5 games until COD launch for only £20 for the year or £4 for a month.
  4. sprite360 Win User

recommendations

im into my fifa for clubs, decent fps, tomb raider series. want a game which not gonna get bored of to quickly. my only concern for acu is repetitiveness but visuals look decent. was looking at sunset over drive seems very much a arcade game? do u think
    halo is worth considering if you have played them in past.
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

Recommend

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Thanks for the suggestion.

Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.

[/quote]Endless Space is more along the lines of a Civilization game but instead of hexs they are divided up by solar systems. Each plant has it's own upgrades and artifacts to find.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2H1wK1dFXg]

If you want something more action based in a space setting go with Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6QBYF7F-yA]
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Recommend

Thanks for the suggestion.

Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.
Thema:

A recommendation

1. A recommendation - Similar Threads - recommendation

2. I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future: We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is to cancel all subscriptions so you don't get...
  3. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue: When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  4. Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes: Xbox diagnostics show all apps loaded and functioning properly. Even power pc off to no avail. 09bf9eb8-2219-4f17-83eb-946242292a58
  5. Recommend something EASY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommend something EASY: overcooked is a fun and slightly easy game, Warframe and GTA Fifa 19, NHL 19 36e99c90-7044-4b68-b120-66a75b84f928
  6. recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]: ya sea por historia, diversión, o para conseguir logros rápido, sin importar si es indie o triple "A" que juego de game pass recomiendas y ¿porqué? yo recomiendo life is strange, por que tiene una...
  7. Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly...: Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly shuts off by itself and I cant even get to the menu screen now. The system is not over heating, was having...
  8. Halo 4: Players do not have the recommended downloaded content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4: Players do not have the recommended downloaded content: Hello there. I've had Halo 4 for about 2 years as a bundle pack. Recently, Halo 4 keeps messaging that I don't have the right DLC, even for campaign. I've deleted it and redownloaded it several...
  9. Refreshing your DLC is taking longer than expected. We recommend you continue to wait until...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refreshing your DLC is taking longer than expected. We recommend you continue to wait until...: This is an ongoing problem with the Killer Instinct game in Windows 10. I have tried is in a console and this does not happen but if there is someone who has this issue in console, please speak...
  10. Earbuds recommendation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Earbuds recommendation: Hi Could anyone with experience of earbuds that they use on the xbox please share your recommendations please? I have been using some skullcandy ink'd ones and just looking for better options, i...