A recommendation

Discus and support A recommendation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recommend insted of banning people who swear why not just cencer it, it makes talking a little less worrying to people because they know one slip of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019.

1. A recommendation

I recommend insted of banning people who swear why not just cencer it, it makes talking a little less worrying to people because they know one slip of the tounge and everything goes south.

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

recommendations

I've had loads of fun with Watch Dogs and still play this including the DLC and at the moment getting scared sh%tless playing Alien Isolation.

But best pre-order Halo MCC
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

recommendations

Can you buy EA access with that, that will give you about 5 games until COD launch for only £20 for the year or £4 for a month.
  4. sprite360 Win User

recommendations

im into my fifa for clubs, decent fps, tomb raider series. want a game which not gonna get bored of to quickly. my only concern for acu is repetitiveness but visuals look decent. was looking at sunset over drive seems very much a arcade game? do u think
    halo is worth considering if you have played them in past.
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

Recommend

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Thanks for the suggestion.

Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.

[/quote]Endless Space is more along the lines of a Civilization game but instead of hexs they are divided up by solar systems. Each plant has it's own upgrades and artifacts to find.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2H1wK1dFXg]

If you want something more action based in a space setting go with Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6QBYF7F-yA]
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Recommend

Thanks for the suggestion.

Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.
Thema:

A recommendation

1. A recommendation - Similar Threads - recommendation

2. TV recommendations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV recommendations?: I am looking to upgrade my TV and aside being 4K and HDR, what other specs should I be looking for to get the most out of the Xbox One S? Is it worth spending the money on QLED or OLED, do they...
  3. xCloud Hardware under $400 Recommendations?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Hardware under $400 Recommendations?: Hi all, I was in the Android beta when it started but had to return the phone I was using at the time. Since it looks like iOS is out of the question (iPhone or iPad) I’m looking to see if anyone...
  4. Basic shooter game - Recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Basic shooter game - Recommendations?: I am new to Xbox and am looking for a good, but basic shooter game. I tried Halo 5 but it was WAY too complicated for me. I am hoping for recommendations for shooter games that are more basic,...
  5. Recommend new game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recommend new game: Hello microsoft i would like to bring your attention On the matter of making a new dead space video game for the new xbox one coming out they are great games and ive played and beat all 3 mutiple...
  6. Recommendation: after turning on Xbox or a reboot, save a clip after launching a game,...

in XboX Insiders
    Recommendation: after turning on Xbox or a reboot, save a clip after launching a game,...: Just lost the chance to capture an important moment in an online lobby in F1 2020 because of this. Currently, absolutely all first saved clips after a console restart will be broken. Either...
  7. Xbox one easy game recommendations for old people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one easy game recommendations for old people: Would like to know what Xbox One games are easy to play for beginners and people that are good at Pong :), 1st person shooters, drivers, etc? 70c761c9-7453-4a04-b64a-56d5f49d0cde
  8. Previously, the shaded color fill on player cards was slightly longer. Recommended friends...

in XboX Insiders
    Previously, the shaded color fill on player cards was slightly longer. Recommended friends...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  9. I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher

in XboX Insiders
    I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher: I haven't reset my Xbox One X since I got it on release and they did a lot of updates to make the UI faster, but in alpha they don't exactly do a good job of removing old data. It bogged down and...
  10. Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website: Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website with very updated info. c7ab49c5-c0d6-499c-b069-077f418f1394