A recommendation

Discus and support A recommendation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recommend insted of banning people who swear why not just cencer it, it makes talking a little less worrying to people because they know one slip of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019.

1. A recommendation

I recommend insted of banning people who swear why not just cencer it, it makes talking a little less worrying to people because they know one slip of the tounge and everything goes south.

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

recommendations

I've had loads of fun with Watch Dogs and still play this including the DLC and at the moment getting scared sh%tless playing Alien Isolation.

But best pre-order Halo MCC
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

recommendations

Can you buy EA access with that, that will give you about 5 games until COD launch for only £20 for the year or £4 for a month.
  4. sprite360 Win User

recommendations

im into my fifa for clubs, decent fps, tomb raider series. want a game which not gonna get bored of to quickly. my only concern for acu is repetitiveness but visuals look decent. was looking at sunset over drive seems very much a arcade game? do u think
    halo is worth considering if you have played them in past.
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

Recommend

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Thanks for the suggestion.

Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.

[/quote]Endless Space is more along the lines of a Civilization game but instead of hexs they are divided up by solar systems. Each plant has it's own upgrades and artifacts to find.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2H1wK1dFXg]

If you want something more action based in a space setting go with Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6QBYF7F-yA]
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Recommend

Thanks for the suggestion.

Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.
Thema:

A recommendation

1. A recommendation - Similar Threads - recommendation

2. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  3. Gears 5 Recommendation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Recommendation: you should be aware of the Gears 5 feedback and comment that 437db1d1-70db-4eff-afb8-f613c40212d8
  4. Letter Of Recommendation For My Graduate Profile Building

in XboX Insiders
    Letter Of Recommendation For My Graduate Profile Building: Dear Sir / Mam , I have been playing on xbox for more than 4 years and was always impressed by the mesmerizing games and the environmnet provided. It was fun to get exposed to different new...
  5. Recommend A Games Pass Title

in XboX Insiders
    Recommend A Games Pass Title: The update notes say that we can now recommend a games pass title, which is cool but where did we do this? I cant see anything that says where to recommend a game. Thanks submitted by...
  6. I recommend Man Of Medan!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recommend Man Of Medan!: This is a good game (there are 8 total episodes of The Dark Pictures). Unfortunately, the plot is quite recycled (as a horror genre), even if the ambience is effective. The ability to play with...
  7. Looking for recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for recommendations: Hello fellow Gamers, I just watched HBO's Chernobyl and became really interested in the whole story. This made me wonder is there are any Xbox games out there that involve Chernobyl. Levels where...
  8. Game recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recommendations?: I personally loved the whole of the assassins creed series. Especially origins 479e4e2a-ab7c-4209-802e-902f7da7b7e8
  9. I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future: We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is to cancel all subscriptions so you don't get...
  10. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue: When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]