A redeemed that was redeemed on a different account

Discus and support A redeemed that was redeemed on a different account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought ace combat 7 on the release date, but the customer service told me that I might not give the ace combat 6 redemption code, so I applied... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SS171, Feb 12, 2019.

1. SS171
    SS171 Guest

Hello, I bought ace combat 7 on the release date, but the customer service told me that I might not give the ace combat 6 redemption code, so I applied for a refund. But on January 24th xbox live sent me an ace combat 6 redemption code, so I redeemed the
    code on February 1st and bought the game again in a few hours, but ace 6 could not be started, suggesting I don't have this game. The customer service told me that the redemption code was not redeemed on my account. Will I get the ace combat 6 redemption code
    when I purchase the ace combat 7?

:)

SS171, Feb 12, 2019
  2. SS171 Win User

Thank you for your help, I have tried the method you provided, Microsoft customer service proposal let me ask for help in the community.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

communicate to Microsoft live support explain the situation

The best way to reach Live Support

here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there SS171,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Ace combat purchase.

As per the
    Microsoft Store
    , Purchase the ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Launch Edition, available until 2/18/2019, and get the following content: -
    ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN
    - ACE COMBAT™ 6: Fires of Liberation™.

The code for ACE COMBAT™ 6: Fires of Liberation™ will be delivered to your Xbox message center within 7-10 days after this offer expires. You can redeem the code on your Xbox One console. For Backward Compatibility information, see xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility.

Unfortunately here in forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with codes and billing.
    Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

Thanks and have a great day.
  5. Smwutches Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

If he created a different account then it would be redeemed on that account. If he signed into your account (which is against the code of conduct by the way), then it would be redeemed under your account.
  6. CarstenE Win User

Siemens: i put my gift card on the wrong account

Hey LickMyChevy,

Unfortunately once a Card is redeemed to an Account your not able to transfer it to a different one. It needs to be spend with the account you redeemed it to.

- lg 2Bad4You
Thema:

1. A redeemed that was redeemed on a different account - Similar Threads - redeemed was redeemed

2. I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...: Here's some background: -Owned Minecraft Java since about 2011, so I received the Windows 10 code for free -The Windows 10 code is not listed under my order history, so I do not own it -The...
  3. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  4. Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account: Hello. So I have had my Mojang account since October 2017 and have been trying to get my free Minecraft Windows 10 Code for about 2 months and the page still says they have run out of codes. Have...
  5. X-Box lice code redeeming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box lice code redeeming issue: Hi I have just tried to redeem a 12 month xbox live code. The code was accepted and stated that it was a 12 month subscription but nothing shows up on my xbox live account? Any ideas?...
  6. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  7. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  8. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  9. I cannot redeem discord nitro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem discord nitro?: I just recently purchased Xbox game pass ultimate but when I went to go claim my free discord nitro it always just brings me the games with gold page. Why wont it let me redeem it?...
  10. Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes: My son recently purchased the all digital xbox one s. In the short, we bought him disc games for Christmas not realizing it was all digital. Do the discs come with redeemable codes so we can...