A redeemed that was redeemed on a different account

Discus and support A redeemed that was redeemed on a different account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought ace combat 7 on the release date, but the customer service told me that I might not give the ace combat 6 redemption code, so I applied... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SS171, Feb 12, 2019.

1. SS171
    SS171 Guest

Hello, I bought ace combat 7 on the release date, but the customer service told me that I might not give the ace combat 6 redemption code, so I applied for a refund. But on January 24th xbox live sent me an ace combat 6 redemption code, so I redeemed the
    code on February 1st and bought the game again in a few hours, but ace 6 could not be started, suggesting I don't have this game. The customer service told me that the redemption code was not redeemed on my account. Will I get the ace combat 6 redemption code
    when I purchase the ace combat 7?

:)

SS171, Feb 12, 2019
  2. SS171 Win User

Thank you for your help, I have tried the method you provided, Microsoft customer service proposal let me ask for help in the community.
  3. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

communicate to Microsoft live support explain the situation

The best way to reach Live Support

here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Smwutches Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

If he created a different account then it would be redeemed on that account. If he signed into your account (which is against the code of conduct by the way), then it would be redeemed under your account.
  5. CarstenE Win User

Siemens: i put my gift card on the wrong account

Hey LickMyChevy,

Unfortunately once a Card is redeemed to an Account your not able to transfer it to a different one. It needs to be spend with the account you redeemed it to.

- lg 2Bad4You
  6. Smwutches Win User

redeemed code on computer but not on xbox?

Since you already redeemed the code on the website it can't be redeemed again. If you signed into the website with a different account you would need to call support to have them cancel the susbscription and issue a token to redeem on the correct account.
Thema:

1. A redeemed that was redeemed on a different account - Similar Threads - redeemed was redeemed

2. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  3. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  4. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  5. Cant redeem game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant redeem game: Hello I need a MS support rep to help me redeem this game. I kept trying to purchase it but it wouldnt go through and now i cant anymore [img] I tried the app, the website both mobile and desktop...
  6. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: How do you fix the problem something went wrong on our end try again later might help problem please someone help want to redeem my xbox live code 3eb7ee35-602a-4f9c-b0af-8bd6cdab2ec7
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  9. Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach): I know that these codes are no longer accepted anymore, but is their anyway someone from Xbox/Microsoft can redeem the content and transfer it my account? I got a special edition of Halo Reach...
  10. Redeem Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Codes: How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...