A refund for the game

Discus and support A refund for the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have such a problem. Yesterday bought game Xbox, Prey, set. During the game he hangs and after a while crashes. What can you do about it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by СергейДеев, Jan 8, 2019.

1. A refund for the game

Hello, I have such a problem. Yesterday bought game Xbox, Prey, set. During the game he hangs and after a while crashes. What can you do about it?

:)

СергейДеев, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game refund

For refunds you would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. OK Fowl Win User

A refund for the game

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  4. Codebreaker556 Win User

A refund for the game

Hi i accidently bought 2k17 preorder on the card and i just need a refund.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Games REFUND

Nowhere is going to refund you for an opened game. If you bought it digitally, there are no refunds... it even states that before you complete the transaction.

Your best bet would be to trade it in to Gamestop or where ever you trade in games,
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refunding a game,

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

A refund for the game

1. A refund for the game - Similar Threads - refund game

2. The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading: I've gone through the ~4 page yes/no form and been redirected to "Request a refund" page like seven times now on four different occasions and the page just loads for like a minute and then says...
  3. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  4. 디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]: 피파19를 구입했는데요 설치는 해봤 구입은 16일이 플 이는 10분도 안했는데 플 이 2시간 구입 일시 일주일 안 넘으면 환불 가능하는다 이야기를 들은것 같아서 질문 한번 해봅니다 [Translation-I bought FIFA 19. I've done the installation, bought 16 days, played less than...
  5. Refund an xbox game for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund an xbox game for Windows 10: I bought a game in xbox for Windows 10 by mistake. Can I get a refund? And how can i get a refund? The game is minecraft. af55e549-f83d-4174-a51c-f2baf8ca9070
  6. Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund the $1 Game Pass deal: I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I refund it will the deal be gone forever?...
  7. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...
  8. A possible refund for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A possible refund for a game?: Hey there, my question is simple.. Is there any way for me to get a refund for a game I recently bought? It's Kingdom Come: Deliverance and the reason I'd like my money back is simple.. the game...
  9. Trying to get game refunded or to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get game refunded or to work: I bought AC odyssey when it came out and was able to play it but uninstalled it to make room for other games. I just bought the season pass and went to reinstall the game and it keeps freezing at...
  10. Возврат денежных средств за несанкционированно оплаченную подписку Xbox Game Pass [Refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Возврат денежных средств за несанкционированно оплаченную подписку Xbox Game Pass [Refund...: Добрый день! У меня была подключена подписка Xbox Game Pass с 21.01.2019, к аккаунту привязана моя банковская карта, каждый месяц денежные средства списывались в пользу данной подписки,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game refund xbox

2. xbox refund cant play game pass game