A refund for the game

Discus and support A refund for the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have such a problem. Yesterday bought game Xbox, Prey, set. During the game he hangs and after a while crashes. What can you do about it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by СергейДеев, Jan 8, 2019.

1. A refund for the game

Hello, I have such a problem. Yesterday bought game Xbox, Prey, set. During the game he hangs and after a while crashes. What can you do about it?

:)

СергейДеев, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game refund

For refunds you would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. OK Fowl Win User

A refund for the game

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  4. Codebreaker556 Win User

A refund for the game

Hi i accidently bought 2k17 preorder on the card and i just need a refund.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Games REFUND

Nowhere is going to refund you for an opened game. If you bought it digitally, there are no refunds... it even states that before you complete the transaction.

Your best bet would be to trade it in to Gamestop or where ever you trade in games,
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refunding a game,

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

A refund for the game

1. A refund for the game - Similar Threads - refund game

2. Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?: I accidently purchased a game I didn't want to buy....but I saw a website saying that if I purchase a game in less then 14 days and the game was played in less than 2 hours, I can refund the game....
  3. Refund/Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund/Roblox game: This is not really a question, but if a member of the Xbox/Microsoft refund team or anyone else would like to reply to help this situation please feel free to comment. My 5 year old daughter has...
  4. Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?: I had recently bought ARK: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store (digitally) , and had requested a refund, because It was accidentally bought on the wrong account. Though receiving a former...
  5. Refunding a gifted game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a gifted game.: So basically I gifted Black Desert to a friend, he's in the US, i'm in the UK. i'd gifted a game before but it was someoe to the Uk so I thought it would be fine. But instead of having a warning...
  6. 게임 환불을 하고싶습니다 [Translate] I would like to refund the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불을 하고싶습니다 [Translate] I would like to refund the game: NBA Live 19를 환불하 싶습니다 [Translated by Mod] I would like to refund NBA Live 19 e7e1116e-4ca5-4531-b62e-45125f79bbea
  7. How can I get a refund from untouched Anthem -game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund from untouched Anthem -game?: Hi! I pre-ordered the game couple months ago to get the VIP-demo access. Well everybody knows how that worked out... Anyway I lost my interests in the game for multiple reasons even before I...
  8. Refunding a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a Game: Hello, I have preordered Anthem but would like to get a refund. I have tried everything, from signing in and trying to click cancel, to trying to get a hold of someone but i cant talk to ANYONE...
  9. Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.: Good afternoon, I want to return the money spent for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. Subscription has been renewed today. I needed it in order to play Forza Horizon 4, but since with this...
  10. I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.: I tried to buy Ms.Splosion Man ™, a free game today, and made a mistake. I want to get a refund for this game. Please refund. 98271501-7e27-4a34-9ec8-032ae167e0e5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game refund xbox

2. xbox refund cant play game pass game