A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play

Discus and support A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally bought (2) copies of The Outer Worlds from the MS store. I successfully got a refund on one but now there is a glitch on my end. It will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LayneI, Nov 7, 2019 at 2:52 PM.

1. LayneI
    LayneI Guest

I accidentally bought (2) copies of The Outer Worlds from the MS store. I successfully got a refund on one but now there is a glitch on my end. It will say "You own this game" in the store
    but when I try to launch it, it sends me back to the store to buy it again. It's an endless loop. I stupidly uninstalled it thinking I could reinstall, but now it doesn't even show in my games list. Help! In my account you can see (2) separate order numbers
    for the game. One says,"complete" and one says, "refunded." I had successfully started playing the first copy before my refund, but after, it would just send me back to the MS store to buy it again. I uninstalled it to reinstall thinking this may fix the glitch,
    but now it doesn't even show in my games list. Somehow the system thinks because of the refund I don't own it anymore, but I DO OWN one copy fully paid for.

:)

Thema:

1. A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play - Similar Threads - Refund Glitched Legit

2. возврат денег[refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    возврат денег[refund]: хочу вернуть деньги за игру [Translation - I want to return money for the game] b84d1022-ee4e-4070-a3ae-4a8395bb8bb2
  3. Need a refund please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a refund please: My friend gamewarrior5368 bought me a gift i can't redeem can you refund him please 93063ef3-4dbb-4b3e-a7c9-6039f27a4789
  4. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I recently requested a refund for WWE 2K20 because it constantly crashed and hard reset my xbox to point of where it took me to the troubleshoot screen. Keep in mind that I've played the game for...
  5. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I recently requested a refund for WWE 2K20 because it constantly crashed and hard reset my xbox to point of where it took me to the troubleshoot screen. Keep in mind that I've played the game for...
  6. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  7. I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get a refund, most likely because of a store glitch.: I was playing Destiny 2, and i went to the xbox store through the in game menu. I wanted to buy the Shadowkeep DLC for the game, which was $35.00. The problem is that it linked me to the $65.00...
  8. A live agent glitched my refund and I can’t use my last refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    A live agent glitched my refund and I can’t use my last refund: I can’t refund because a live agent glitched it c871809d-1373-4661-a4cc-da88e5aaf757
  9. FIFA 16 Chemistry Glitch, refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 16 Chemistry Glitch, refund.: Hello. Recently a 'chemistry glitch' has been found on FIFA 16. This means that upgraded cards were not upgraded, I bought the packs thinking the cards were upgraded, since the issue has only just...
  10. Watchdogs Price Glitch and Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs Price Glitch and Refund?: So Watch Dogs was priced at £59.99 on first day it went on sale digitally, then it changed to £54.99 the following day. This must have been a price glitch, therefore how do you get a refund?...