A Request for Streaming from Xbox One on the Streaming App

Discus and support A Request for Streaming from Xbox One on the Streaming App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've recently downloaded the game streaming app to try out xcloud and the streaming features on my phone. I've been a user of the streaming to windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/guhwaddaloopy, Feb 11, 2020.

1. A Request for Streaming from Xbox One on the Streaming App

I've recently downloaded the game streaming app to try out xcloud and the streaming features on my phone. I've been a user of the streaming to windows 10 feature for about a year now and I was excited about being able to enjoy the same experience from my phone. I don't own an xbox one s or more recent controller, but borrowed one from a friend to try out xcloud and it was pretty neat! However, today I set up my console to stream to my phone and I was disappointed to find out I could not use it in the same way I use the streaming to windows 10 feature. I have my xbox one in range of my computer, so what Id usually do is have something else on my tv while using my windows 10 computer as a sort of wireless display by keeping my controller connected to my xbox via wireless as opposed to connected to my computer, since they are in the same room. My disappointment came when I realized that you cannot start streaming from your xbox without a controller connected to your mobile device, even though for whatever reason you are allowed to stream xcloud games, without having a controller connected. I hope they can implement a controllerless streaming function for streaming from your xbox soon.

submitted by /u/guhwaddaloopy
    [link] [comments]

/u/guhwaddaloopy, Feb 11, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Streaming

No, Twitch has an app that allows you to do it, and Mixer streaming is built in. If you wanted to stream directly to YouTube or Facebook you would need to reach out to those companies and request that they make an app that enables that to happen. That's
    just to have this stream happen natively directly from the Xbox without a capture card.

If you're unfamiliar with capture cards or how they work, I would
    direct you to this article from Windows Central which covers some options and the basics.

If you have some direct questions or requests on getting that configured, we'd be happy to help. But for now, YouTube would have to make an app that allowed streaming for it to happen without additional resources.
  3. Dark Lord White Win User

Xbox game bar broadcasting on youtube

You can stream from your Xbox One console to your PC using the Xbox One companion app. You can then use Screen capture software like OBS or Stream Labs to then stream to any of the streaming sites or all three if you wish. There is even a service called
    Restream.io which will bring the chat together from all three streaming sites (Twitch, mixer, youtube).
  4. NaZoooom Win User

cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

6. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

I think you can't stream to YouTube because Xbox want to support Mixer 🤔
    Then why is there a Twitch app? If Microsoft were so hell bent to only support Mixer, there wouldn't be a Twitch App. And yet, you can still stream to Twitch.

It's really up to YouTube to get a working streaming app on the Xbox One.

So please suggest to YouTube to create a Xbox One streaming app.
Thema:

A Request for Streaming from Xbox One on the Streaming App

1. A Request for Streaming from Xbox One on the Streaming App - Similar Threads - Request Streaming Streaming

2. Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?: The latter would be preferable but the game is The Lord of the Rings The Third Age, released 2004 on Playstation 2/Gamecube/xbox and Gameboy Advance. It was a turn based rpg that took the player...
  3. Sending a second refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sending a second refund request: I sent a refund request, it was denied. I was told I could put in a second refund request but I am not able to. I dont have the option to request the refund a second time for that purchase....
  4. How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360: How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360 87f99b5e-db57-4368-bba0-048ace31158b
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 3rd, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 3rd, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...: Foi feito uma renovação automática que não autorizei do Xbox GamePass, onde acabou sendo feita uma cobrança no meu cartão de crédito, eu não estou conseguindo fazer o cancelamento da fatura pois...
  7. Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).: Gfgghfhfggdhgdhdhdhdhd HHD huff d ggff f ggff hggg ggff JD gg submitted by /u/hcgfh [link] [comments]
  8. Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]: Bonjour si un moderateur est sur le forum pourrait il faire suivre mon cas par le services de remboursement que je n’arrive pas a joindre. J’ai été prelevé de 99 euros sans raison alors que je...
  9. Backwards compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility request: Please can you make buffy the vampire slayer original xbox game, and chaos bleeds available to play on xbox one aa9d1c1c-2506-4744-b250-5b7a5331f5d7
  10. Feature Request for Game Streaming on Xbox One and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request for Game Streaming on Xbox One and Windows 10: Keep in mind as you read this, that I know I'm an odd case, and very fringe. I know that this request is only going to help a small few, but if it helps anyone, I think it should be implemented....