A serious problem on My new xbox one console Asking SOS.

Discus and support A serious problem on My new xbox one console Asking SOS. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I never had played any single game since i took the console back. many problem when i first updated the system. the most serious problem now is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrieleFnG, Feb 19, 2014.

1. GabrieleFnG
    GabrieleFnG Guest

I never had played any single game since i took the console back.

many problem when i first updated the system.

the most serious problem now is the console can't power on, I cant even get in to the system.

I touch the xbox button and thing will gona be like these:

1.maybe no any HDMI signal,no any pics or sounds on my TV!

2.maybe green screen of dead.

3.maybe black screen of dead.(different than No.1,it got signal but no any pics)

4.now the worst thing is if i touch the xbox start button, the console will power on BUT power off by itself soon.

and trust me i had tried all guide on xbox website. i cant fix these myself.

Can I ship the console back to MS? my xbox one even can't work. I think it is a hard drive problem.

I brought so many games but I never have a chance to play these.

:)

GabrieleFnG, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Game is so awesome but really makes me angry at times

When you can kill 3-4 people at one time with it as a standard loadout weapon without aiming you have a serious problem plus it's just not fun. I am probably dying 80-90% of time to SOS. Sure I could load up with the SOS but you might as well load of the
    previous Gears at that point. Also, they should have rifle only matches. I hate running to power weapons.

MAKO MARAUDER, Feb 19, 2014
  3. SOS users win

why would somebody wanna go back to the lag fest gears 2... its like saying which one is worse The Lag vs The SOS... come on its not that SERIOUS!

IPlayHard0r4Fun, Feb 19, 2014
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

Sounds to me like there is an issue with the Xbox One console. I suggest contacting Microsoft for a warranty replacement, either by phone or using the support web site. Make sure you have registered the console online.

dlCHIEF58, Feb 19, 2014
  5. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Sounds to me like there is an issue with the Xbox One console. I suggest contacting Microsoft for a warranty replacement, either by phone or using the support web site. Make sure you have registered the console online.
  6. xikon93 Win User

Crash Team Racing Nintro-Fueled closing by itself

I don't think it's a console problem, especially if it's not frequent. There are many reasons a game could crash. Since it happens online, make sure your connection is fine and maybe try to contact the developer
    https://beenox.com/en/ to see if they know of any issues with online races.
    Sorry for the late repply. Played Crash offline for 1h40m straight. No problems.

BUT...

Started Call of Duty: Ghosts and it crashed just like Nitro-Fueled online. Then I got back to the game and played it just fine for an hour or so.

I'm sorry for every question and details. I'm asking if those kind of little crashes are normal just to be sure. I'm new to Xbox. I've had PS4 for 4 years and knew most of the errors and the serious and more light problems of the console. Again: just asking
    because I'm new to Xbox One. :)
  7. TenchuRFD Win User

My Xbox not recognize the ethernet cable

Maybe its your Xbox360's Problem.If your xbox is new take it back.The best solution would be to Call Microsoft though,they will help u a lot.By the way if your Xbox is SLim it will have WI-Fi so u dont need Cable.But the best solution is to call Microsoft.When
    u have a small problem ask on forums,but this is a bit serious thats why ask Microsoft.
  8. kuruczpa Win User

Will the Xbox One have problems?

Lol is this what we'e come to with new threads? Are you serious? Lol.

-

None of us know if there will be any problems with the Xbox One. There's a chance there will be (as it is a new product) but there's a chance that your X1 will have no issues.
  9. FabPort Win User

Only Xbox Home button working

Hi.

My Console Xbox One

Version OS: 6.2.12128.0 (xb_rel_1502.150202-2200)

My Control wireless xbox one

Version firmware: 1.2.2236.0

all updated correctly.

Even so, I have the same problem as other members of the xbox one console.

We only ask due attention to the case and respect for their customers.

Speaks on behalf of all users, which we look forward and frustrated by the size of this disorder.

In my view only just developers launch a new update to fix this error. And everything returns to normal.

Thank attention.
Thema:

1. A serious problem on My new xbox one console Asking SOS. - Similar Threads - serious problem console

2. I have a serious problem with my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a serious problem with my Xbox account: Is that I want to recover my licenses, because for some strange reason I no longer had my 5 licenses, I had only used one and when playing my brother I realized that I could not play online so I...
  3. Serious Login Problems

in XBoX Rewards
    Serious Login Problems: I've been a member (I think) since the rewards program started. But for well over a year now, I've been unable to actually sign into my account. Every time I try to login, it automatically and...
  4. serious problem of stability in "forza motorsport 7" for windows 10 from WS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    serious problem of stability in "forza motorsport 7" for windows 10 from WS: Hi , I have a very serious problem of stability in "forza motorsport 7" for windows 10 64 bits, bought in the windows store. My system is brand new and EVERY other apps works just fine. I...
  5. I Have A Serious Problem Help As Before PES2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have A Serious Problem Help As Before PES2017: I won the pes2017 in the promo of pepsi fans in August of 2017 and I had my xboxlive account in spain since it was new in xbox live and in uruguay country where I live there is no xbox live...
  6. the Serious problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Serious problem: I am in China I have not been able to log in to the network There was a server cannot use always log in again Hope that the official to optimization 220fe11c-cc8d-46bd-91c8-ddb37eb04cdf
  7. serious "syncing" problem our account, xbox live gold subscription and other devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    serious "syncing" problem our account, xbox live gold subscription and other devices: We've had an xbox live gold account for quite some time- first on our xbox 360, aswell as our Xbox1 we purchased 4 months ago. yet whenever I've signed into our microsoft account to try and manage...
  8. Help a have a serious problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a have a serious problem: I'm from Mexico, I have a problem and I need an urgent help, it turns out that I send a console to service, it's the first time I did it, I read and printed the guide they gave me but I did not...
  9. Serious problems with External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious problems with External Hard Drive: Good morning everyone, like the title says I have a big problem with an external drive (WD MyBook 3.0 2TB). I want to use this external hard drive to install games because all my game are digital...
  10. Serious problem with controller and other accessory quality.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious problem with controller and other accessory quality.: So I don't know what I expect to get out of this post, maybe an explanation or maybe I'm doing something wrong that can be pointed out... But here's the crux of my issue: Xbox brand accessories...