A small system update being released to everyone today

Discus and support A small system update being released to everyone today in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EDKILL13, Aug 15, 2019.

1. EDKILL13
    EDKILL13 Guest

Nice, cheers for the post.

:)

EDKILL13, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Altage Win User

I hope they fix some issues with the Microsoft Store performance. Its pretty slow.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Thanks for posting. Really great info. Didn't was aware of the take a break function.
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Interessante. Eu acho que a idéia é boa porque eu definitivamente perdi muitas horas no Xbox antes. Eu preciso disso para me lembrar de tomar uma bebida ou usar minhas pernas!
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Thank you so much. Great post.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

this is an awesome feature for people who get into a hardcore sesh and forget to move
Thema:

1. A small system update being released to everyone today - Similar Threads - small system update

2. Small feature no one know and/or talking:) “Break Reminder”, i find in Preference. Really...

in XboX Insiders
    Small feature no one know and/or talking:) “Break Reminder”, i find in Preference. Really...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Small tweak suggestion for the new home screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments]
  4. Requesting small improvement for the Blu-ray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting small improvement for the Blu-ray app: Hello I'm a sparetime Blu-ray Disc Java developer, creating various projects for Blu-ray, such as videoalbums and games. Since both the PlayStation and Xbox consoles feature a Blu-ray player, it...
  5. HO UN PICCOLO PROBLEMA[I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HO UN PICCOLO PROBLEMA[I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM]: Credo che mi sia entrato un moscerino della frutta nella mia xbox non sono sicuro ma credo di averlo visto essere risucchiato nelle ventole ,questo danneggia la mia xbox oppure non ci fa nulla? il...
  6. Small keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small keyboard: For some reason my onscreen keyboard has shrunk. I didn't change any settings (I dont think I did). Is there any way to make it large again? It used to be on the bottom half but now its a small...
  7. Being banned for a week for one small offense

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being banned for a week for one small offense: Hello, this is . I went onto my Xbox today and saw my account was banned for a week. I was banned on Sunday for bad language and was banned for 24 hours. The next day when the 24 hours ended I was...
  8. Small Pixel Irregularities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small Pixel Irregularities: My xbox just started having these weird pixel irregularities. The picture is from close up but it is like that everywhere. Anyone have any ideas? I have checked my HDMI cable already. [img]...
  9. Remove small graph from my gamer screen on GOW4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove small graph from my gamer screen on GOW4: I was looking around in the background of my game and turned on a small box on the lower right side of the gamer screen. It shows how far I have gone on two things and the third shows how far to...
  10. Small problem game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Small problem game pass: Hello, small problem I had to cancel the automatic renewal of the game pass but know charged all the same possible refund(repayment) there? The game pass serves me has nothing, me does not see...