a subscription to EA Access

Discus and support a subscription to EA Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I can not connect a subscription to EA Access, because of not debited payment, and can not pay as the payment method is no longer what to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by feVit, Apr 8, 2019.

1. feVit
    feVit Guest

Hello, I can not connect a subscription to EA Access, because of not debited payment, and can not pay as the payment method is no longer what to do?

:)

feVit, Apr 8, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

EA Access is a subscription by EA which gives you access to over 40 games to play, and trials of the latest EA Games. If you have EA Access, then you can purchase FIFA 20 at a discount price due to having the subscription.

For more info on EA Access, have a look here
    https://www.ea.com/ea-access
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 4?

Do you have EA Access subscription it is in the Vault for EA access?
  5. SingCongButas25 Win User

EA Access Subscription: Inactive... But still have 11 months of service left

Hi JimboJambo86!

onyx62is is right. The free trial offer to play fifa 16 have already ended months ago. But if you have an EA access subscription. You could download the and play the game by going to the EA vault through the EA access app. But you need to have an active
    EA subscription. If you said that you have an inactive EA subscription.

I would suggest contacting chat support so they could check and confirm if your EA access subscription is still active or temporarily suspended(maybe due to billing issues). EA support have nothing to do with EA subscription. They will just direct you back
    to contact Xbox Support. All subscriptions are handled by Xbox support. Unless the subscription is bought through a third party website.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and make sure you have an active payment method attached to your account (credit card or paypal) and that you do not have any overdue amounts owing. If you do have an overdue amount then it will need to be paid off before
    you can add or purchase any new content on your account.
Thema:

1. a subscription to EA Access - Similar Threads - subscription Access

2. Phantom 'Xbox All Access' Subscription? - not legit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phantom 'Xbox All Access' Subscription? - not legit?: A couple of years ago I signed up for Xbox All Access back when you could only do it in Microsoft stores in person. When I signed up for all access, it was when they were FIRST offering it - so I...
  3. Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase: I purchased one year of xbox live for my granddaughter who is a family member on my account. I do not game. I thought she would automatically have access to xbox live but it is not available for...
  4. Message keeps coming up that need to renew subscription so no access to Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message keeps coming up that need to renew subscription so no access to Xbox live.: Hello. All of a sudden message keeps popping up that need to renew subscription although was renewed in January. Therefore not able to get into xboxlive. Have been trying to contact microsoft but...
  5. Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?: Hi I have an overdue payment that I need to sort out and i also need to cancel an auto renew subscription. However whenever I try to access the services and subscriptions page I get the message;...
  6. Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions: About a year ago, I had my primary payment option and with it, the realms for minecraft subscription. I had it for a while until one day my card expires, but instead of letting me switch the...
  7. I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access...: I wanted to cancel my Ultimate game pass, as I'm not getting much out of it and budgetary restrictions mean I'm better off at the moment using plain old Gold. I went onto my microsoft account...
  8. Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.: If I buy a game with EA access and later my EA subscription ends and I am not renewing subscription. Do I still have access to play the game...? Because I have already paid for game.....
  9. Xbox: Rimborso abbonamento EA Access[Xbox: EA Access subscription refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: Rimborso abbonamento EA Access[Xbox: EA Access subscription refund]: L'11/1/2020 è scaduto l'abbonamento per EA Acess sulla mia Xbox, il 12/1/2020 senza nessun preavviso si è automaticamente rinnovata per un mese. Ho annullato l'abbonamento che non potrò...
  10. Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months.: Hi All, The shipment just came in. I have my console with me and in it states in my orders from Amazon that I should be getting 24 months worth of Gamepass Ultimate. It says to activate, turn...