a subscription to EA Access

Discus and support a subscription to EA Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I can not connect a subscription to EA Access, because of not debited payment, and can not pay as the payment method is no longer what to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by feVit, Apr 8, 2019.

1. feVit
    feVit Guest

Hello, I can not connect a subscription to EA Access, because of not debited payment, and can not pay as the payment method is no longer what to do?

:)

feVit, Apr 8, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 4?

Do you have EA Access subscription it is in the Vault for EA access?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  4. SingCongButas25 Win User

EA Access Subscription: Inactive... But still have 11 months of service left

Hi JimboJambo86!

onyx62is is right. The free trial offer to play fifa 16 have already ended months ago. But if you have an EA access subscription. You could download the and play the game by going to the EA vault through the EA access app. But you need to have an active
    EA subscription. If you said that you have an inactive EA subscription.

I would suggest contacting chat support so they could check and confirm if your EA access subscription is still active or temporarily suspended(maybe due to billing issues). EA support have nothing to do with EA subscription. They will just direct you back
    to contact Xbox Support. All subscriptions are handled by Xbox support. Unless the subscription is bought through a third party website.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and make sure you have an active payment method attached to your account (credit card or paypal) and that you do not have any overdue amounts owing. If you do have an overdue amount then it will need to be paid off before
    you can add or purchase any new content on your account.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Thema:

1. a subscription to EA Access - Similar Threads - subscription Access

2. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  3. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  4. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  5. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...
  6. Subscription ea access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription ea access: Entered the EA access subscription code, everything is correct everything was confirmed and the subscription was not connected, tell me why it does not work? fc5b1f9a-30f3-40b6-9eee-71ea15b14922
  7. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  8. EA Access - shared multiplayer access on Xbox One with Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access - shared multiplayer access on Xbox One with Live subscription: I asked a question in the EA Forums regarding multiplayer access with EA Access and Live Gold and how a shared account can utilise the multiplayer function. My query is below. Could someone please...
  9. second xBox can't access the gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    second xBox can't access the gold subscription: I've bought a new xbox for my son to use at his school, but he can't access anything online as it says he isn't signed up for xBox Gold It seems my xbox gold subscription is not covering his...
  10. Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription: Hey, I don't have access to any of the emails that are associated with my live account so I can't sign in and when , One email is deactivated due to it being compromised and the other one is still...