a subscription to EA Access

Discus and support a subscription to EA Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I can not connect a subscription to EA Access, because of not debited payment, and can not pay as the payment method is no longer what to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by feVit, Apr 8, 2019.

1. feVit
    feVit Guest

Hello, I can not connect a subscription to EA Access, because of not debited payment, and can not pay as the payment method is no longer what to do?

:)

feVit, Apr 8, 2019
  2. SingCongButas25 Win User

EA Access Subscription: Inactive... But still have 11 months of service left

Hi JimboJambo86!

onyx62is is right. The free trial offer to play fifa 16 have already ended months ago. But if you have an EA access subscription. You could download the and play the game by going to the EA vault through the EA access app. But you need to have an active
    EA subscription. If you said that you have an inactive EA subscription.

I would suggest contacting chat support so they could check and confirm if your EA access subscription is still active or temporarily suspended(maybe due to billing issues). EA support have nothing to do with EA subscription. They will just direct you back
    to contact Xbox Support. All subscriptions are handled by Xbox support. Unless the subscription is bought through a third party website.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and make sure you have an active payment method attached to your account (credit card or paypal) and that you do not have any overdue amounts owing. If you do have an overdue amount then it will need to be paid off before
    you can add or purchase any new content on your account.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

5. onyxishere Win User

EA Access Subscription

That is odd. Can you check commerce.microsoft.com to see if the refund is listed on there? Also, you would need to discuss billing issues with phone support directly instead of chat.

Finally, be prepared to need to contact EA if phone support cannot help with this issue.
  6. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Subscription ea access

Have you downloaded the EA app from the Microsoft Store? It is free to download, and active once you have the subscription. Below is a link with some additional information on EA access:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/ea-access-help

If that doesn't help, I recommend requesting a call back from support.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
Thema:

1. a subscription to EA Access - Similar Threads - subscription Access

2. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...
  3. Subscription ea access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription ea access: Entered the EA access subscription code, everything is correct everything was confirmed and the subscription was not connected, tell me why it does not work? fc5b1f9a-30f3-40b6-9eee-71ea15b14922
  4. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  5. EA Access - shared multiplayer access on Xbox One with Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access - shared multiplayer access on Xbox One with Live subscription: I asked a question in the EA Forums regarding multiplayer access with EA Access and Live Gold and how a shared account can utilise the multiplayer function. My query is below. Could someone please...
  6. second xBox can't access the gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    second xBox can't access the gold subscription: I've bought a new xbox for my son to use at his school, but he can't access anything online as it says he isn't signed up for xBox Gold It seems my xbox gold subscription is not covering his...
  7. Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription: Hey, I don't have access to any of the emails that are associated with my live account so I can't sign in and when , One email is deactivated due to it being compromised and the other one is still...
  8. I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...: I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on EA Access so it only shows up as "Play this with EA Access, or Buy it to Own", not "Buy for free...
  9. Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again: Trying to play the fifa 19 early access 10 hour trial but I can't because I get the message "Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again" - I've...
  10. EA Access subscription issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access subscription issue: Hello, i had a automatic renew EA Access subscription, but i used to pay it via the US store, this year with the region restriction i cant pay in that region anymore, wich is ok since i can use...